Sutton Scotney services A34

Any know if these services are free for overnight parking, I stayed overnight recently and the sign says free parking for 2 hours but couldn’t find any way or anyone to take my money, so I stayed any way, just hope the company don’t get a ticket

Definitely free…they should pay us to stay there !! Only ever stopped southbound, no showers or anything good about the place really…Other than its free :slight_smile:

Yep you don’t have to pay to park there, there’s no number plate recognition cameras there. Quite honestly, they’re such a ■■■■ hole we shouldn’t have to pay. Like the other comment… they should pay us!

LOCK YOUR FUEL TANK :open_mouth:

nick2008:
LOCK YOUR FUEL TANK :open_mouth:

ratchet strap your doors together

Ive parked there loads of times. Never paid never had diesel done, never done anything apart from sleep there as its a crap hole

Lee G:
Ive parked there loads of times. Never paid never had diesel done, never done anything apart from sleep there as its a crap hole

^^ This…

If you walk to the villages nearby,there are pubs that do meals and log fires in the Winter.

toby1234abc:
If you walk to the villages nearby,there are pubs that do meals and log fires in the Winter.

Left truck there over weekend about 2years ago had 700 ltr diesal nicked the area round there has a lot of ■■■■■■ about