Susspension hand set

Hi Guys I need help on how to use the hand set for changing the ride height on the susspension :question: :question:

tucker:
Hi Guys I need help on how to use the hand set for changing the ride height on the susspension :question: :question:

What vehicle?

Switch it on, press lower or raise, switch it off

press the button in the middle at the top of the set to turn it on (green light comes on, on handset). press raise or lower for whatever you need then press the top middle button to turn it off again.

when finished turn it on again and press the button on the right in the middle row (to automatically level the vehicle again)

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome tucker :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

macplaxton:
Suspension control pad:

Up arrow = raise
Down arrow = lower
M1 = 1st preset height
M2 = 2nd preset height
Red = stop
Green = self-level
Top middle activates/deactivates the pad, lights up one of the leds and allows the other buttons to be used.

or something like it…:blush: can’t really remember at the minute :confused:

Forgetting to self-level the suspension after coupling and you’ll see a light on the dash half the day :blush: (looks like a lorry with an arrow on the load bed diving forward, sorry about the picture quality)

Hope this helps.

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

tucker:

Unit or trailer :question:

DAF95XF:

tucker:

Unit or trailer :question:

i would say unit or rigid as he mentions ‘handset’ :wink: :wink:

I have had many different types over the years from the twisting hand valve on a DAF to a rocker switch on a Scania, the 2 button Volvo wander lead, and many others in between.