susannah reid

I know its not about haulage but do any other drivers share my opinion that Susannah reid on breakfast tv is one cracking looking woman,very classy

Yes. Yes I do.

She is one fine ■■■■ :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

cough

pictures

cough

Breakfast tv!!!
not sure I’ve seen any of that since I got my hgv licence 20 odd years ago,.
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

ive got a couple off her in naughties but ill get banned lol if i put them on here

I’d love it if she did a “Sharon Stone” one morning when she uncrosses her legs! :wink: imagine all the Daily Mail readers sending the BBC Complaints line into meltdown :smiley:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
I’d love it if she did a “Sharon Stone” one morning when she uncrosses her legs! :wink: imagine all the Daily Mail readers sending the BBC Complaints line into meltdown :smiley:

That would be okay - she’s on ITV now I think! :wink:

Was better when she was on bbc1 you got a lot more leg shots not like now ,
bloody itv spoilt breakfast tv by making her wear longer dresses and hiding her behind a desk

Load o’ bleedin perverts…and nowt wrong with that… :smiling_imp:

And there"s me thinking Angela Ripon was totty.

The girl that works with her is nice looking too. But recently, I can’t seem to get my eyes off the BBC weather girl/woman Carol…whatever her name is! :slight_smile:

Still would but I think she’s gone a bit off the boil over the last couple of years.

Vastly overrated IMO. She’s got a bigger chin than Desperate Dan! However, each to their own :slight_smile:

Dave55:
The girl that works with her is nice looking too. But recently, I can’t seem to get my eyes off the BBC weather girl/woman Carol…whatever her name is! :slight_smile:

Carol Kirkwood :smiley: :smiley: … FAR better than Susannah Reid … catch Carol if I can, just to look at her ■■■■■ :wink: Not bad to say she is 51
Look on Facebook … there are a couple of pages devoted to fans of Carol :smiley: :smiley:

Suedehead:
And there"s me thinking Angela Ripon was totty.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

The Rustler:

Dave55:

Carol Kirkwood :smiley: :smiley: … FAR better than Susannah Reid … catch Carol if I can, just to look at her ■■■■■ :wink: Not bad to say she is 51
Look on Facebook … there are a couple of pages devoted to fans of Carol :smiley: :smiley:

Yes, that’s her.I sometimes watch her with the sound muted :wink: I had a look on FB - I see what you mean! :slight_smile:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
She is one fine ■■■■ :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

apparently she is a mother of four that’s why I wondered how she could look so good

Dave55:

The Rustler:

Dave55:

Yes, that’s her.I sometimes watch her with the sound muted :wink: I had a look on FB - I see what you mean! :slight_smile:

Carol has certainly ripened up this past couple of years.

Susannah Reid was made to give us the Morn Horn.

Gents, surely the Goddess of morning was/is Penny Smith?!