Survey on tyres, £20 Amazon voucher for first 20 people

Dear all

This is a 3min survey on tyre buying. I’m studying for a Master Degree and this is my subject, of which I know little, If you help me I’ll give £20 Amazon voucher (to the first 20 people)

Please add your name and email so I can reward.
link here This typeform has moved

Emma

I have spoken to Rikki and he has approved this post:)

Sparetyres:
I have spoken to Rikki and he has approved this post:)

Hi Emma,

Thanks for respecting the forum rules.

Good luck with your quest!! :smiley:

Thank you to the 10 people who have completed the survey I have logged your email address and will contact you.

Still 10+ £20 amazon vouchers up for grabs if anyone can spare 3 mins.

Thanks

Emma

Done - gardner1@hotmail.co.uk
Hope you get the info you require :slight_smile:

done

seansantry@eircom.net

done by leylandtrucker1 mike.scott41@ymail.com

Done.
Pwsmorris@mail.com

done
:smiley:

Done moira@mgedge.freeserve.co.uk

Swerved this myself,always a big sceptical of money/vouchers for nothing can’t get past the idea of someone forking out £200 worth of vouchers just for people to fill in a questionnaire for them…maybe I’m just too cautious :smiley:

xichrisxi:
Swerved this myself,always a big sceptical of money/vouchers for nothing can’t get past the idea of someone forking out £200 worth of vouchers just for people to fill in a questionnaire for them…maybe I’m just too cautious :smiley:

I`ve just opened 20 more accounts on TruckNet. Reckon £400 for an hours work will be worth the risk on the next survey

I thought students were supposed to be hard up - evidently not. Love the Green question at the end, is there one to follow about diversity, race and ethnicity as well? surely no survey is complete without those absolutely vital factors included for the benefit of being seen to be truly PC? :unamused:

xichrisxi:

Remains to be seen, I couldn’t have afforded to pay that kind of cash out for people helping me with my dissertation a couple years ago, but fair play if she keeps to her word! :slight_smile:

Done.

pilot_wolfie@hotmail.com

Hello all

A big thank you for filling in the questionnaire, for the people who qualified you should have an email now, for those who didn’t sorry and thank you for your input - very very appreciated.

For those sceptics out there, this is genuine

For those who believed - enjoy your vouchers

Thanks again

Emma

Done.
phil.latta@jmhbfs.co.uk

fair play to this lass, got my voucher, thanks very much