Supporting New drivers

During my research whilst taking my Class 1 (sounds better than C+E) I used this site and got some helpfull tips on the reversing exercise and some good tips re the test and subsequently passed.
Keep up the good work. Will be job hunting soon. :laughing:

This site has helped me from the beginning of learn all the way to the end! Well nearly the end just my Mod 4 left haha.

BEST SITE EVER AND VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE ON HERE AS WELL!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve only been driving (Class 2) for three weeks and have found all sorts of nuggets on here. A standout point for me was a post about how to adjust your mirrors and what is most useful to be able to see in them. But it’s not the only useful one…by any means.
Thanks all, it’s a busy working day and there’s a fair bit to pick up…reading at your leisure is really useful.

hello all

I’m in the process of just waiting to start my 4 day cat c training… it starts in 7 weeks time…

can my dad take me out in a 7.5

Higgs:
hello all

I’m in the process of just waiting to start my 4 day cat c training… it starts in 7 weeks time…

If he has held a LGV licence for over 3 years and its not just a pre 1997 free one then yes

L plates each end and check with insurer

ROG:

Higgs:
hello all

If he has held a LGV licence for over 3 years and its not just a pre 1997 free one then yes

L plates each end and check with insurer

yh he has it down to grandfather rights…

Passed my Theory and Hazard today :smiley::smiley: Training starts September 17th, test on 24th!!! :slight_smile: So excited… a dream I’ve had for years and years.

Hi all,

I need to buy a second hand tipper and need a help to get one cheap…and good advice on choosing make(less expensive on maintenance and diesel).
Please advice

Will

WR08:
Hi all,

I need to buy a second hand tipper and need a help to get one cheap…and good advice on choosing make(less expensive on maintenance and diesel).
Please advice

Will

Try posting in the owner drivers forum as you might get a better response there than in this newbies forum

Will do thank you :slight_smile:

Start my training on Thursday :smiley: Very excited!!!

I think we all want to know.
DID YOU PASS■■?

i have my C licence (cat 2) so I approached 2 local companies that offer repayment terms to pass my C+E and the offer of work when passed. 1 has agreed but says they have to wait for the government to release tests. And the other company said they would email an application pack but after a week I’m still waiting! Have been told by first company it could be March/ April before anything happens. Any thoughts or helpful tips on how to proceed.

Kev

Hi guys!

I’ve passed my hazard perception and on Thusday, I’ll have my multiple choice. Any last minute advices?

Hope to see you soon on the roads!

Another step ahead! I’ve passed today my multiple choice with 91/100 in just 24 min :slight_smile:! Can’t wait to start my practical!!!

Another step forward, well done.

When is your practical?

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll start my practical on 14th and have the test on 17th :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope it all goes to plan and you enjoy your course.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks to Pete and his team for getting me through my class 1

I made the mistake of picking the wrong training centre in the past and they did a lot of damage. Pete and his excellent team undid all the damage and made me into a far better driver

I can’t say thank you enough