Supermarkets

robroy:
I’m getting the idea that Winseer sees himself as some kind of a rebel hero here. :laughing:
I’m guessing this is the first time he’s ever non conformed to anything…I’ll show em, I won’t wear my mask. :unamused:
Winseer mate nobody gives a [zb]!! …If you want to wear one wear one if you don’t then don’t. :bulb: simples.

Way I see it if I go into Greggs or somewhere, the young girl behind the counter does not want me inadvertantly coughing towards her, and if it makes her feel better me rocking up in my skull snood, then fair do.s, it probably also gives older vulnerable people in the shop confidence too…even if it’s doing absolutely [zb] all!!.
So where’s the harm??

So nobody thinks you’re some kind of John Wayne without a mask type rebellious hero Winseer, swaggering around Aldi, with a no doubt smug ‘‘look at me’’ smile on yer boat, (probably wearing a James Dean leather jacket for good measure. :unamused: :laughing: ) but instead they all think you are just a bit of a prat, trust me on that
…so deal with it mate,
Newsflash.
NO [zb] CARES !! :bulb: :bulb:

I don’t care neither, but I don’t want to get fined. That’s it. Where do I go? Is it so much to ask where I can get my weekly big shop in without being financially abused by plod that should and could be busy chasing some real criminals out there? There’s no “swagger” with this, if I can go shopping, and no one knows I’ve even been there, or exist after - then I’m happy with that.
I don’t want to venture into a supermarket - and get treated like some kind of heretic though.
That’s it. The exact opposite to your suggestion of trying to draw attention to myself.
I fear being “Broken on the PCN” if I don’t comply. I can’t ask for a place with “no cops around” though - can I?

Broken on the Wheel.jpg

Winseer:
I don’t have Covid, so why would I worry about passing something on I don’t believe I have in the first place

Where do you start with this level of stupidity?

Winseer, you probably haven’t got Covid, well I hope you haven’t (the incubation can take up to 14 days, so you possibly COULD have it, but the odds are in your favour, you probably don’t have it), so relax, you’re free from the consequences of a painful lung related slow and painful death. Yeah, I know the symptoms aren’t always that bad (but plan for the worst, hope for the best eh?)

Leaving aside your snowflake resistance to wearing a mask, what distress would it cause you to put on a mask for the short time you were in a shop/MSA/supermarket?

Winseer:
I don’t believe I have clap, AIDS, Tuberculosis, or any other dangerous disease, despite the fact I come within six feet of fornicators, LGBT, and EE people every day at work

:open_mouth:
As I said in my last post…‘‘What a prat’’. :unamused:
You missed verbal diarrhoea off your list mate, you suffer from that chronically.

I dont have any issue. The wearing of a mask is not exactly inhibiting me from leading a normal life. I wear it for a few mind if nipping into the local spar, or for 30 mind or so while i do my shop, or as last night I wore it whilst being shown to a table in a restaurant and then again when when walking out of the restaurant. Its really not a big problem.

Transmission of the virus is though. Or potential for it at least. Things won’t get back to “normal” unless we all play a part to stamp on it.

Guarantee its the same people on here with a “bolshy” attitude,“im alright jack ill do as I please” anybody else can bugger off.
Only have to look at the pub in Stone around 20 have caught the virus,through their could not careless “i`m alright jack” selfish attitude I want to have a drink regardless of anybody else

edd1974:
What I don’t get is this.
Since this started were told wash our hands wash our hands. Everyware you go there’s sanitizing stations
etc. The virus lives on surfaces were told.
The government should make us all.wear gloves.
It occurred to me weeks ago I walk around tesco.pushing my trolly. I always wear disposable gloves…
Yet 99% of the shoppers don’t.
I always try n wear gloves when possible.

I don’t, because there have been no reports of hundreds of people suddenly dying anywhere near a supermarket.

I’m sick of the government pandering to deep state ideals, and pushing everyone around, taking their jobs away, making us all a lot poorer, just because they won’t be honest about Covid and just admit that it was a Chinese Biowarfare attempt that even from the Chinese point of view - was a bit of a failure, simply because it simply isn’t killing enough people.

To listen to the scaremongers, anyone would think that we’re talking something between the Black Death and Flu Pandemic of 100 years ago.

It’s not.

It never was.

It is a cold that has been bigged-up to control the masses for something deeper down, and far more insidious whilst we’re at home, wearing masks, and not bloody well looking at what world governments acting in cahoots are up to.

As for “gainful employment” - Can you imagine how difficult it would be to keep one’s job if you so much as caught a heavy cold now?

Anyone on here currently working, but throwing a sickie, now that they didn’t get furlough pay?
…I doubt it actually. To go “sick” now is to invite dismissal.

dexxy57:

Winseer:
I don’t have Covid, so why would I worry about passing something on I don’t believe I have in the first place

Where do you start with this level of stupidity?

That argument is the very reverse polarity of the once-divided society we had between “Believers” and “Non Believers”.

Atheists - tend to not like the religious, don’t respect them, ignore them as much as possible, and let them have zero influence on their lives. Being told “Repent or burn” doesn’t cut any ice.

Now with Covid we have people like me who think it is all a load of bull, refusing to do the equivalent of go into chuch, get on one’s knees, and do some serious praying - just because some idiot you don’t even agree with nor like has told you to “or you are a selfish, bad person”.

Who’s coming down on beach-goers like a ton of bricks right now?

No one. Why? Because they are Pete and Paula Popular, your mates from down the pub who can do no wrong.

The evidence I suggest, is that they have taken a risk on the behalf of the REST of us.
They went to the beach. They didn’t social distance, and not only are they still alive - but they have not caught Covid neither, especially the kids.

What more “proof” does one need that Covid is bigged-up Bull?

We didn’t close down our airports. Millions of people have come and gone from places like Italy and Spain - so-called KNOWN hotspots. How come IF this disease is as dangerous as we’re told?? - Because the Government knows damned well that their lie is their lie. They won’t own it by having a full lockdown, rather than just one that puts a few of us out of work, rather than those of us who could do with a major upheaval in their lives… The Complacent. The Unproductive. The “You can’t get me 'cos I’m in the Union” types. It is mostly the self-employed that are feeling the brunt right now, which means the Tories cannot possibly now win the next election, 2024 has already been handed to Keir Starmer, Denizen of the Deep State - on a plate.

I continue to await the reports of

100’s of people diagnosed with Covid after xxxx public event.
Here are their names.
Here’s who’s now dead a fornight later.

Headlines like
100’s of people may have caught covid after beach party
No names, - confidentiallity matters. We won’t tell you which of your errant neighbors to avoid, but hey - if you sign up to Track ‘n’ Trace, we’ll tell YOU if you need to come in for a nanite implant, erm I mean Covid test. WIthout names, you can just make the entire story up, of course.
Who’s dead a fornight later? Only those already in hospital for some other reason, who actually caught Covid there. Perhaps one person who was on the beach is involved… Let’s blame the beach party for the whole damned thing now… I’ve caught worse regular colds from going swimming, and getting a chill after getting out on a cold day, FFS.

Without the full information picture, we don’t know anything much at all. In the absense of information, I do not aim for one minute to be controlled in the manner and method this is all going.

China - are currently winning the war against the West because Borrowers are too damned afraid to default that debt, and stand up to China militarily. That’s it.
They know people won’t wear the truth that China are on the cusp of taking over the entire world via our money, internet, and daily habits, especially via contactless payments and Iphones.

Who’s the useful idiot again?

Reading this thread you can understand why this world is in such a mess. People with education can still be so stupid is unreal, are you so thick Winseer or you just trying to prove something I just don’t know. Oh I haven’t got the virus so I can cough over some granny, she’s over 70 so who gives a crap she’s a coffin dodger anyway. Lot of people carry the virus and don’t know they got it and the next person who catches it may not be so lucky.

If we don’t all try and stop the virus from spreading out of control we are going to be in a right mess. Its no good the government trying to control the virus if people won’t take any notice. Remember it might be someone in your family next who die from it so please take notice and start using your head, this is not just for Winseer but for everyone.

If an Atheist were asked to cross themselves, and say their prayers every morning - would you rebel against that edict, or would you comply to “fit in”?

Surely many of us in our schooldays - would have been subjected to things like “School Assemblies” with “Prayers”, when we at that age already knew what faith, or lack thereof we already have by that point?

I’m not falling to my knees for this fake, godless religion that puts China in charge of the entire world, and everyone’s lives on it - merely because they happen to be the largest group of people and political party membership on the planet.

Democracy is failing, HAS failed. Now that Evil is in the majority… Do you let it continue when it orders you “in the majority” to act against your very nature, OR do you wake up, smell the coffee, and start pushing back?

Churchill on Democracy.jpg

elsa Lad:
Reading this thread you can understand why this world is in such a mess. People with education can still be so stupid is unreal, are you so thick Winseer or you just trying to prove something I just don’t know. Oh I haven’t got the virus so I can cough over some granny, she’s over 70 so who gives a crap she’s a coffin dodger anyway. Lot of people carry the virus and don’t know they got it and the next person who catches it may not be so lucky.

If we don’t all try and stop the virus from spreading out of control we are going to be in a right mess. Its no good the government trying to control the virus if people won’t take any notice. Remember it might be someone in your family next who die from it so please take notice and start using your head, this is not just for Winseer but for everyone.

I have not seen my oldsters this entire year. Why is it that when one has a different opinion to you, that you seem to think I must be wrong about everything else as well, when we have not even established who’s right about the first presumption as of yet? Your criticism of me there cuts about as much ice as me telling you that you are a bad person, ‘because you’re a godless heathen’. Wouldn’t I be being a bit presumptious there? - You are being no different with your assumptions about myself.

The world is in such a mess, because too many people on it are sheep, too few can think outside of the box.

…Let’s just boil it down to “There’s too many people, and Nature has us ripe now for a cull.”

Divide and conquer, the greatest weapon in the armoury. Whilst we’re all judging and snitching on neighbours what is sneaking in through the back door?

Personally if any government told me it was sunny outside I’d take an umbrella!

Winseer, Words fail me for how stupid you are, I think I bale out now because how can I reason with someone like you. If a family member dies due to the virus don’t shed a tear because remember its people like you who helped spread it.

Winseer:

edd1974:
What I don’t get is this.
Since this started were told wash our hands wash our hands. Everyware you go there’s sanitizing stations
etc. The virus lives on surfaces were told.
The government should make us all.wear gloves.
It occurred to me weeks ago I walk around tesco.pushing my trolly. I always wear disposable gloves…
Yet 99% of the shoppers don’t.
I always try n wear gloves when possible.

I don’t, because there have been no reports of hundreds of people suddenly dying anywhere near a supermarket.

I’m sick of the government pandering to deep state ideals, and pushing everyone around, taking their jobs away, making us all a lot poorer, just because they won’t be honest about Covid and just admit that it was a Chinese Biowarfare attempt that even from the Chinese point of view - was a bit of a failure, simply because it simply isn’t killing enough people.

To listen to the scaremongers, anyone would think that we’re talking something between the Black Death and Flu Pandemic of 100 years ago.

It’s not.

It never was.

It is a cold that has been bigged-up to control the masses for something deeper down, and far more insidious whilst we’re at home, wearing masks, and not bloody well looking at what world governments acting in cahoots are up to.

As for “gainful employment” - Can you imagine how difficult it would be to keep one’s job if you so much as caught a heavy cold now?

Anyone on here currently working, but throwing a sickie, now that they didn’t get furlough pay?
…I doubt it actually. To go “sick” now is to invite dismissal.

And there it is, exactly what I thought you were getting at. It was not a Chinese biowarfare attempt at all, it came from their lab yes, but it was a mistake due to their poor control methods. The CCP are evil and don’t care about their people, but they wouldn’t release it upon themselves and shut down their economy because that will affect how the people see them and make emperor xinping Weak, the economy and how the CCP are viewed by their people are the only things they care about.

Deep state? Control? What are you talking about? Deep state are senior intelligence, senior military & civil service that have been in the job for years and out last The government, it’s not the rothchilds or bill gates or whatever else YouTube is telling you. I work directly for the top echelons of the military and believe me, they aren’t the type of evil blood drinkers plotting the downfall of the U.K, they are patriots that love the U.K. and have devoted their lives to the service of the country, and YOU.

Jesus Christ you have sealed my opinion of you, idiot.

…Clearly not reading a word I’ve said, so I’ll say it again.

This thread isn’t about “Do I suckon leftie and atheist arguments” it is purely about trying to find out if there are retail outlets that only “soft enforce” the wearing of masks.

Dunno where all this negative tirade of yours comes from, but if you don’t have anything to contribute to the actual thread, then just go on some other one about things I’m not interested in, and bother them there.

I have not seen my elderly parents since last year - because it would be irresponsible for me to alarm them by just turning up unannounced. I am respecting their wishes in that regard.

The wearing of a mask when shopping at a supermarket is like being forced to wear a black armband on Hitler’s Birthday as far as I’m concerned. I don’t believe the guff the establishment is feeding me, and I won’t bow to peer pressure from non-risk takers like yourself who want to enforce your own risk profile upon people like myself who are trying to stand apart from the sheep right now.

Just stick to driving your truck safely, and let’s leave it at that. Our responsibility to the general public should be measured in how professional we are at professionally driving, rather than get mired down over “who believes who”. You have a perfect right to disbelieve anything I say, but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong about any of it, especially “Morally” wrong as you suggest.

If I thought for one moment that I could infect a third party with Covid in the real world - I would also give up driving, since so many cyclist have died, give up eating, because third worlder’s are starving, give up breathing - because BLM have taken up all the oxygen etc etc. There are just too many people out and about not wearing masks for me to take any “localized” mask encorcement seriously.

If streets were deserted, places open but few - then YES there would be an argument to doff anything upto a full hazmat suit when venturing out to the supermarket - but that’s not reality - is it?

gingo:
why is it i cant read winseers posts ?.they just look so boring.

Not missing much, he rants on about everything and nothing in particular… :laughing: :laughing:

Winseer:
Who’s the useful idiot again?

Said without the slightest hint of irony.

You’ve got too much time on your hands mate.

gingo:
why is it i cant read winseers posts ?.they just look so boring.

Winseer old chum…

I have now iggied you.

I’m sure you’re an upstanding fellow that helps old biddies cross the road and you’d pay for a round in your local boozer but, after 4 years, I just can’t wade through your tedious, dull and monotonous half/full page ramblings any longer.

By coincidence my internet speed has just ramped up 10 megs and I haven’t felt the need to call the Samaritans today.

All the best to you good sir.

I liked him better when he used to hide under the table with his home made tin foil hat on, ot telling us how he put his mobile out of his eye line whilst driving his ‘‘Instrument of death’’…his truck. :laughing:
This rebellious ‘I ain’t conforming’ Winseer is a joke.
His next Urban rebel campaign is ignoring the ‘Keep off the grass’ signs in his local park, and riding his bike without a rear reflector. :unamused: :laughing:

Either wear a mask or don’t, who tf except him cares, but in the mean time shut tf up about it. :bulb:

So it seems Winseer isn’t going to wear a mask. Knowing this, now everyone can get on with their lives safe in the knowledge that Winseer will never (can never) be a MASK Crusader…