Supermarket chain in Sherbun in Elmet?

Hi all. I’ve just been on the phone to an agency about a driving job for a ‘supermarket chain in LS25’… I have deduced that this is Sherburn,near Leeds. Does anyone know which supermarket this will be and anyone got any insider info about what the jobs like and what are they like to work for ■■?

All/any info much appreciated on this one guys ! Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Feenix:
Hi all. I’ve just been on the phone to an agency about a driving job for a ‘supermarket chain in LS25’… I have deduced that this is Sherburn,near Leeds. Does anyone know which supermarket this will be and anyone got any insider info about what the jobs like and what are they like to work for ■■?

All/any info much appreciated on this one guys ! Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

pretty sure its somerfield, no idea about conditions with them but as your working for agency does it matter

Not Somerfield … they disappeared :laughing: Probably Sainsburys … they took over the old Spomerfield RDC.
Not worked there … but there are a couple of guys on here that i think DO … give it time for them to come on the page. :wink:
Unless it is Stobart doing Tosco from Goole :question:

Sainsburys are in the old Somerfiled bit. We take Mushrooms & Chickens there.

ye sainsburys-a wincanton contract they closed maltby & a depot in neast then moved into old sommerfield rdc-i did when it was at maltby but to far to go to sherburn every day. gud rate of pay why not go on the books give wincanton a try once u go in on agency -u stay agency-tail lift work typical day 3 drops hull or 2 drops midlands both ridgid & short arse artic-volvos mans alan

Tis Sainsbugs, coz if it were Somerfield, I’d still be working there.

Ken.

revman:
ye sainsburys-a wincanton contract they closed maltby & a depot in neast then moved into old sommerfield rdc-i did when it was at maltby but to far to go to sherburn every day. gud rate of pay why not go on the books give wincanton a try once u go in on agency -u stay agency-tail lift work typical day 3 drops hull or 2 drops midlands both ridgid & short arse artic-volvos mans alan

Aha !! Thanks for that Alan (and everyone). :slight_smile: . You wouldn’t happen to have a direct contact number for Wincantons ,would you Alan,please ■■ (P.M. me ■■) . I’m getting fed up with the antics of the agencies that I’m currently working for,so would prefer to work ‘direct’ for the company anyway…

• I tried to ring Wincantons at Knottingley (the Lafarge job) a bit back,but the buggers never answer their phones !! Woulda been really handy for me as well…

Thanks again… :slight_smile:

Feenix:

as above sainsbury, fetch trays out of there,