Super professional driver

the mystery of the super professional driver is solved . chances are that the van is stolen , parked this morning round the corner , windows wide open in pouring rain with an industrial sized stone cutter in the passenger side . the van belongs to a textile company from birmingham , and i don’t think they cut cloth with a stone saw . police now involved .

rigsby:
the mystery of the super professional driver is solved . chances are that the van is stolen , parked this morning round the corner , windows wide open in pouring rain with an industrial sized stone cutter in the passenger side . the van belongs to a textile company from birmingham , and i don’t think they cut cloth with a stone saw . police now involved .

Looks like you’ll be repairing the lawn yourself after all! Seriously, if the lawn isn’t torn up, but just ruts in the grass, it’ll probably recover over the next couple of months when the frost gets on it and swells the ground up. I drive a lorry over my lawn regularly, if it’s wet it leaves grooves, but they soon disappear.
Bernard