Super loopy's new scania

a cancelled order at keltruck came our way

sent it to bailey truck parts and sb components at wisbeach

then to kirk commercials for painting

Mmm tag axle

Looks pretty smart lad :slight_smile:

very smart loop you are a converted scania man now?? hope your well long time no see good luck with it m8… ps lets have a pic with chereau behind to realy make me jealous lol.

why wing tops not painted ? is it you might loose them and it save’s paint

Looks very smart, top job :smiley:

Looks ace mate!

Very nice ,I like the painted wheels too

The 560 is the best V8 to buy.Not keen on the colour’s though :bulb:

nice apart from rear lights, would have went for 3 led hamburger type lamps on each side similar to some trailers. apart from that smart as :wink:

Defo see you coming In that…Looks very nice though…

very nice, bit of a danish look about it i think, i do realy like it though :slight_smile:

Be nice when it gets it’s top coat.

swinny580 long time no hear. hope your well ? back on the curtainsiders now . sold the trrailer in august rates are’nt up to much on reefer’s.

looks great, esp with the older rear lights instead of the new ones

Stunning!! More pics :smiley:

euromat:
looks great, esp with the older rear lights instead of the new ones

Agreed, the MAN Rear lights look stupid on the Scania’s!

Great job on that mate!

Loving those Scandinavian style painted wheels! Always wondered how they mask those so neatly, any ideas? Especially when the colour goes right into the dish. Just my (not so) inner ‘geek’ coming out :wink:

i saw your (or one of your) old fridge trailer(s) in DHL Bicester Friday, SL004 i think it was, it had yellow edged wheels and 6 lights either side at the back. There was an FH XL pulling it, i think it was maybe an 04 reg (cant rightly remember now) im going there again Monday, so will look out for it. Nice looking motor by the way!

looks real nice mate,

Lord Loopy:

Spotted you this morning (14/05/13) parked-up on the E40…

Motor looks very nice In the flesh…