Sunlight laundrys

hear they r takin on class 1 at blackpool. the usual, please? totally fed up where i am now. worried about havin to do multidrop in 7.5s.

What’s the problem with doing multi-drop in a 7.5 tonner? They can only carry a couple of tonnes payload…

been getting a fat arse on artics thas whats wrong, lol. if they are an ok mob id do class 2 again

I work for them in the West Midlands,12 & 18 tonne multidrop.
I can only speak for our depot of course,because it’s all about the bosses above you at the end of the day.
Overall,not too bad…as long as you do the business,no one bothers you.Money can vary,but you will probably be earning less than drivers who have been there a few years :imp: and you won’t get premium time for overtime unlike the old hands :imp: :imp:
Kit is leased,so at least it’s legal :wink:
They provide in house DCPC which will save you a bit of hassle.
All in all,one of the better jobs I’ve had :smiley:

I know around here they have contracts for abbatoir, hospitals, care homes and a few other undesirable places - not the places as much as the state of the laundry you’ll be taking.

Definately a gloves and overalls job.

They do a lot of walking and stairs, so being or wanting to be fit would help, and the wages around here are at the bottom rung of the ladder, but the lads all seem ok, don’t drive like ■■■■■, and I’ve seen a few of the same faces for a while - well over 10yrs or so.

I’ve never worked for them, so can’t help anymore than that.