Sunglasses for driving

jessicas dad:
what makes me laugh is those [zb]s who wear sun glasses on top of their heads :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: even in doors :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you were slagging off those folk who actually wear their shades indoors, then I would be in total agreement, however, sitting them on top of your head is a lot more conveinient than putting then into a ‘too-tight’ pocket etc etc.

I refuse to give in to the ‘Grandma-esk’ method of wearing my glasses attached to a bit of string that allows them to hang around my neck!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

My ‘catalogue model’ days might have slipped by (just! :wink: ) but glasses on top of the head is still better than string around the neck. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

PS. I’m not a “[zb]” or a poser, :confused: … and definately not a Grandma neither!! :wink: :wink:

That one had to go too! L. :grimacing:

marcustandy:
[
I refuse to give in to the ‘Grandma-esk’ method of wearing my glasses attached to a bit of string that allows them to hang around my neck!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

My ‘catalogue model’ days might have slipped by (just! :wink: ) but glasses on top of the head is still better than string around the neck. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

]

Obviously you’re bald Marcus. :slight_smile: There’s nothing worse than Brycreem on your specs. :frowning: Anyway, how does it work with the hiviz hard hat? :confused: Mind you, when you’re working hard with a sweaty (sorry Mum, I was always taught to say perspire) chest, the granny method is not that great either. :blush:

Salut, David (squinting)

convoy:
How much do these reactive glasses cost :question:

Bought mine from specsavers a few weeks back.
Recative lenses are free there.

Don’t wear any at all and can’t say it bothers me too much. The only time I get really cheesed off with the sun when driving is when it’s low and shining straight in the driver’s door window. The side sun flap on the CF is pretty small and is of no use whatsoever when the sun’s that low. :angry:

marcustandy:
That one had to go too! L. :grimacing:

Do you not have any time off?? Shouldn’t you be feeding, changing nappies or catching up on sleepless nights instead of picking on us and our innocent mistakes■■ :wink: :wink:

Anyway, it wasn’t my fault (tell-tale :laughing: ) - I was quoting some one else!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Spardo:
Obviously you’re bald Marcus. :slight_smile:

No!! :imp: :confused: :wink: :laughing:

Spardo:
There’s nothing worse than Brycreem on your specs.

ahh, Brylcreem = Grandad-esk!! :wink: :wink:

:smiley: Sunglasses :arrow_right: Makes some folks look like they are trying to hide a drink problem.
Others :arrow_right: :sunglasses: .
I want to look like neither one or the other. So will happily squint myself into oblivion before having to put them on.