Sunday's Where Am I? No2 - Completed by Coffeeholic

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Offshore powerboat racing

in the way?

Answer #1 The same place as Sunday’s “where am I??”
:laughing: Wasn’t it a bit unfair waiting for high-tide before taking the second pic :wink:

Answer #2 demonstrating how to overtake safely.

Answer #3 in front of a ferry.

dieseldave:
Answer #2 demonstrating how to overtake safely.

Answer #3 in front of a ferry.

Probably more relevant than you realise . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I reckon you are on some kind of HSS type thing and the Captain has just overtaken the ferry while doing the Nananananananana thing to it’s Captain. :smiley: :wink:

Coffeeholic:
I reckon you are on some kind of HSS type thing and the Captain has just overtaken the ferry while doing the Nananananananana thing to it’s Captain. :smiley: :wink:

That’s just about the answer . . . . . . . . . . . . . but where?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As you are on a HSS it must be either on the Stranraer Belfast or the Hook Harwich crossing? Don’t think it is Holyhead Dun Laoghaire as the ferry isn’t right for that crossing.

It looks like a P&O ferry and I don’t think they go to the Hook but they do go to Belfast so I’ll plump for the Belfast crossing. It could be a P&O heading for Rotterdam so it could be the Hook crossing but not much to go on as one stretch of water looks pretty much like another.

Near enough.

It’s the Belfast - Stranraer crossing. Another bloke who has done the crossing a few times (but isn’t on here) recognised where it was taken which is why I thought we’d see if anyone else could be as accurate.

The ‘overtaking curve’ manouevre is as both boats are entering the estuary towards Cairnryan/Stranraer. It was that that Matt (the ‘other’ person) recognised.