Sunday rates doubled?

jonnytruckfest:

tachograph:

jonnytruckfest:
Not wishful thinking, Having received my wage slip yesterday and even though have paid way too much in tax! (£180 for the month :open_mouth: ) I should be receiving most of that back seeing as I was only paying a few quid each week at my old job for national insurance and tax, I can’t grumble especially for someone my age and nothing to pay out for :slight_smile: Plus I like working weekends, it’s less stressful and generally more relaxing and the satisfying knowledge of my working week ending when everyone else’s has just began :smiling_imp:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

£180 a week tax pal! Sick of tired paying for dole dossers sitting in the pub and smoking weed all day! Don’t get me started on single mums with six kids to six different fathers! Lol :grimacing:

jonnytruckfest:
Okay, a quick question just wondering whether anyone else has heard this and is proven to be true or whether what I seem to think is a load of bull [zb].

What I’ve heard today, as of the 1st of March this year every company (I believe that’s what one of the managers said) has to pay double the hourly rate on Sundays due to something the government is supposedly bringing in. Just wondering whether anyone else has heard or read about it as I haven’t heard a thing on it.

Cheers

You are correct Johnny - just got the date wrong. It starts a month earlier.

BTW - did you sort out your ride to work?

Thanks for the replies folks, gave me a laugh anyway after the day I’ve had today. And I have sorted out my travel arrangements and will see me through until I can get my license sorted out :smiley: Just a case of choosing the driving school i’m going to train with and sorting tests out etc :smiley:

And Like i said it was only to make sure I was right in thinking it was crap, after all it’s my wage that goes down if I’m working less. Thankfully after today’s load of work, I very much doubt it’s true :smiley:

Cheers