Sunday,No Lie in. Grrrrrr!

What is it with us drivers ? is it just me or can any of us get a Lie in on a Sunday Morning. :angry:

It takes me a good week of a 2 week holiday until I get a decent Lie in.

5 o’clock would be ok, 6 or 7 even better, but I’m usually awake by 4 & Lady ‘V’ kicks me out of bed. :unamused:

Been awake since 3 with a horrendous hangover.

happysack:
Been awake since 3 with a horrendous hangover.

Ha Ha ! That’s self inflicted. :laughing:

Yes I know. But I still can’t sleep it off!

Yeah it’s a driver thing, seem to be a usual 4:30 wake up any day, even days off. Lorry drivers body clock is pants.

My 1 year old son wakes up at 6am every day so on a day when I’m back at work in the morning I get up with him basically I get one lay in every 2 weeks and thats usually about 0830. I’ll be back in bed by 1800 tonight though no point laying in

Not just me then. No matter how tired or in need of a lie in… It just ain’t gonna happen. :frowning:

Well, I can sleep ad infinitum. I’m having a cheeky browse now before dragging myself through the shower, I went to bed at 9pm last night. I am a lazy man though.

I get the same problem normally can’t sleep any later than 6 am if I don’t wake up earlier, then once I am awake I have to get up regardless, just can’t go back to sleep again. it ■■■■■■ the mrs off no ends :open_mouth: :blush: :blush:

Awake since 0430, had a cup of tea then starting prodding at the wife, She won’t wake up. That’s why i’m on trucknet.
I’ll make her a coffee, If i don’t post for a couple of minutes, You’ll know where i’ve gone. :laughing:

I can never sleep past 6am. I blame Robert Wisemen for that :smiley: :smiley:

mickyblue:
I can never sleep past 6am. I blame Robert Wisemen for that :smiley: :smiley:

Does he rattle his gold tops :unamused:

Been off work for 2 months now due to ops I’ve had.
Still awake by 04.30 no chance of a lie in.

I always find giving the Mrs a good rattling helps me get a good sleep.

Im sure our neighbours are getting me back for coming home from work at all times in the evening and just lately in the early hours of the morning in the week,they are either washing there cars or getting their lawnmowers out every sunday 6.30am no need for an alarm

That’s me again !!! Up at 03.00 can’t sleep !

Got to leave MK for Liverpool at 05.30, ‘Gonna be a Long Day’ hope the roads are clear :unamused:

NewLad:

:slight_smile::):slight_smile:

I,ve no problem sleeping , its getting up I struggle with

NewLad:

that works for me as well but can’t do it as often as i would like :unamused:
well your mrs does live a long way from me :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: