Sunday nights boat x harwich

if anyone is on this on sunday i will be also in my skateboard. give me a bell. my number is in the euro stickys. im going to austria so brit pete if your in the area netherlands-munich coffeees are on me. and no im not going via luxembourg :smiley: :smiley:

Lucky barsteward,enjoy the veal stew with cream and Austrian dumplings.Put some photos on TN.Foot long Snitchels,pork steak cooked in breadcrumbs. :cry:

whats the ferry like ? as we might be using it soon to go to holland :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

gorby1:
whats the ferry like ? as we might be using it soon to go to holland :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Good ferry good food eat as much as you want if it quiet you will get a cabin to your self i used to use it when i was on for daily fresh :wink: :wink: :wink:

Same as β€œBig-■■■■” said ,
enjoy it . :smiley:

If the discos playing - **dont** be tempted to hammer the ¬pop’ :unamused:

The staff keep a quiet eye on the binging and you could get a tug at the other end on disembarkment.
They dont take very obligingly to D+D coming off the boat .

gorby1:

I’m on Monday night boat out of Harwich, the Stena Transfer

It’s not bad but I wish they loaded you a couple of hours earlier, food is good but too late in the day for me personally.