Sunday night shift and WTR

JUST TRY FOUND INFO.ASK to many drivers,nobody cant give answers.my question -if drivers start work SUnday and finish Monday.and shift was more for 9 hours driving time,or working hours was 14-15.for what week must count this shift.normaly driver can do 2 time fot 10 driving hours,and 3 time 15 hours.but Sunday/Monday counted for last week or nex week.?

Fixed weeks govern 9 hour breaks and 10 hour drives so if you start a shift on Sunday it is in last week, even if the shift does not finish till Monday. This regularly causes me a problem because my weekly rest is Friday/Saturday, so my boss can’t get it through his head that if I have done 2 ten hour drives Sunday to Thursday I can’t do one starting Sunday after my weekly rest.

Andrejs:
JUST TRY FOUND INFO.ASK to many drivers,nobody cant give answers.my question -if drivers start work SUnday and finish Monday.and shift was more for 9 hours driving time,or working hours was 14-15.for what week must count this shift.normaly driver can do 2 time fot 10 driving hours,and 3 time 15 hours.but Sunday/Monday counted for last week or nex week.?

It’s all about when the daily driving time is extended.

If the 9 hours of driving was completed on the Sunday the extended driving day belongs to the first week if the 9th hour of driving was completed on the Monday the extended driving day belongs to the second week.

You can have 3 reduced daily rest periods between weekly rest periods so the question of which week it belongs to doesn’t arise :wink: