Sunday night parking

Hi can you still park park at redhill glocester rd car park coz coming from Belgium this teatime need some where to park thanks

don’t think you can park there if coming from Belgium :smiley:

What diff does it make where I am dring from:

green456:
don’t think you can park there if coming from Belgium :smiley:

I think you can only park there if you come from France :stuck_out_tongue:

Thought it was only UK drivers that could park in Gloucester. :laughing:

von max:
What diff does it make where I am dring from:

Something to do with losing your sense of humour whilst your there!!!

certainly some DICKERNECKERS on here

I think you should get out more and have some fun, it might teach you to laugh a little, if not it will certainly teach you to smile… there are certainly some knobheads on here as well.
I dont know why you mentioned the fact you are coming from Belgium, doesnt matter where the hell you are coming from, but maybe you wanted everyone to know your on an international journey.

truckyboy:
I think you should get out more and have some fun, it might teach you to laugh a little, if not it will certainly teach you to smile… there are certainly some knobheads on here as well.
I dont know why you mentioned the fact you are coming from Belgium, doesnt matter where the hell you are coming from, but maybe you wanted everyone to know your on an international journey.

That’s a European Journey not international :wink: :wink: only because the OP is already traveling from 1 EU country to another .
now if he was coming from Africa or India that would be different :smiley:

Yes you can. Don’t put any money in the machine either. I’ve been parking there for at least 10 years and have never paid, and never had any bother about it either.