Sunday football

o yes cmon man city well done everton :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: :laughing:

have to agree well done everton :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Liverpool rubbish as usual,dunno whats goin on but its getting embarrasing now

Mancity wins over Newscastle.They are the champs…any doubt■■?

All gonna be settled next sunday heh come on man city

BIGRIG:
Liverpool rubbish as usual,dunno whats goin on but its getting embarrasing now

It’s more than embarrassing mate, I have taken all my stickers out of the car :unamused: Some of the old players and managers must be spinning in their graves :open_mouth:

i have to say the look on all the utd fans when the they thought they had won it then,lost it,was priceless :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■ 'em…They think they have the right to it. I bet it was a sad drive home to London, for all those Man U supporters! :smiley:

Aguero - 38million,

Nasri - 23million,

Tevez - 30million

The look on Ferguson’s face when city score 2 in the last two minutes… PRICELESS

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?yyu24e
It’s not theirs anymore,
This is our England now.
Paaaaarrrrrrttttttttyyyyyyyy

44years say no more :slight_smile:

I had a Man U supporter come up to me in the truck on Sunday as i was listening to the match, “What’s the score mate?”, “2-1 to QPR”, his face lit up! “How long to go?”, was next, “About 3 minutes” I said. He threw his arms in the air and cheered then off he wandered. I’d like to have seen his face when he got the full time result later… :laughing:

Well done Man City, nowt against Utd just makes a change to see someone else win it.

when i listened to 606 last night a man u fan had the gall to ring in and complain about the added time in city,s game. he must have forgot about all the amount of" fergie time",sorry added time that theyve had over the years. the irony :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

FOR SALE.

1 Brand new display cabinet , 2012 engraved on front.

Unused.

Ring Old Trafford for details , and ask for Alex.

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

There will be a lot of skint people in Manchester.One lot from celebrating,the other form drowning their sorrows. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And having a duvet day to recover… :grimacing:

Yeah…■■■■ off Fergie. You would get 6 months injury time if you asked yer’ mate Phil Dowd for it.
And thank God…Mcleish is outta Villa Park.■■■

bigvern1:
And thank God…Mcleish is outta Villa Park.■■■

Absolutely :smiley:

May as well get my two bob;s worth in…

HAIL HAIL…

The CELTIC…

man-tga:
May as well get my two bob;s worth in…

HAIL HAIL…

The CELTIC…

Your only serious rivals got deducted points for their shenanigans. I think I could have managed the 'tic to the title this year! Two bob league… :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a wa-nk standard of football up there anyway.