Summer Holidays

As something different ie not a Sto…t thread or “How crap is this wage” but where, or are you going away on holiday this year■■?

not decided yet. it’s either somewhere full of tossers trying to rip you off, and people getting ■■■■■■■ (yUK).
or
somewhere full of forigners that are bone [zb]ing idle.

but we’ll make the best of it. we always do.

oh yes and i can’t wait, leave on august bank holiday for three weeks in bulgaria, oh and we might nip down to turkey for a few days just see how we feel :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

wildfire:
oh yes and i can’t wait, leave on august bank holiday for three weeks in bulgaria, oh and we might nip down to turkey for a few days just see how we feel :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

i’ve been there, it’s [zb].
have a nice time. :laughing:

No where just the fishing lake can’t stand the sun burn like mad :frowning: .

limeyphil:

wildfire:

i’ve been there, it’s [zb].
have a nice time. :laughing:

i love it phil, but when you consider 7.8 million people live in london, and only 7.5 million in the whole of bulgaria, its a great place to get away in,and it only costs us the flights as the mrs has her house in varna cheap cheap :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We will be having a few weekends in the tuppaware box and 2 x 1 week holiday in the box over at Hornsea. Although with this weather I doubt that at the minute.

3 lovely weeks in Thailand. :smiley:

So while the boys are getting their hair off in London during the Olympics delivering to Whitechapel, Hackney and Canning town, i will be laid by my pool drinking a cold one. :laughing:

The Dordogne and Dublin :smiley:

Already been!
A week in Ullapool & a week on the Isle of Mull,got a week to come in june,staying at home & another in september same again, then a week at home at Christmas then another 9 days in Ullapool next february & that’s all this years hol’s used up.

This thread makes me sad :frowning: we have not long got back from Tenerife and It was fantastic! We have a baby on the way this July and holidays are going out of the window for a bit.

Looks like another European road trip for Mrs Big Vern and me again. :sunglasses:

Went to India first two weeks of Feb,absolutely brilliant place,can’t wait to go back. :sunglasses:

Now just waiting for Greece,(Rhodes July 7th) hopefully if it don’t all go ■■■■ up.

This was the view from our beach shack on Palolem beach,Not to bad hey! well what do you want for 10 pounds a night :grimacing: !!

Two nights camping in Dover with the boys. Hoping to see some change from £50. :wink:

Last year, after we’d been, my ex took them on holiday to Cyprus which cost about £3,000 and while there they announced in their usual stroppy teenage way “Camping was better than this!”

Going on a stag do to Las Vegas in June and then too Munich for Oktoberfest at the end of September.

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?re05a1

Went here last year & going again in June…loved it :slight_smile:

I’ll let you guess where it is :wink:

off camping to cornwall in july. cant wait :smiley: :smiley:

Melchett:
Went here last year & going again in June…loved it :slight_smile:

I’ll let you guess where it is :wink:

Looe Cornwall?

Week at stobart crick depot :smiley: dunno if I should hire a transit van and a Roma caravan and park on the grass :wink: or not :unamused: :unamused:

bigvern1:
Looe Cornwall?

Sure is. That was the view from the patio.