Summer has arrived

in Scotland :smiley:

unfortunately that means cold weather gear if you are heading up here. we had snow overnight and i am absolutely serious. at 3am it was 1 celsius and it was snowing in newhouse, sleet in glasgow and had been snowing in livingston. i was on locals so i dont know about further afield. it wasnt heavy but it is the middle of may so it definately wasnt expected :confused:

Its sleeting here in Mossend at the moment,

think last week was the summer wasnt it :smiley:

Was â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  down soon as I entered Scotland at 4 this morning. London to the border mainly dry.

Lovely weather here in Park Royal.

Yesterday was a miserable very wet day , South West Wales, today much brighter & dry& sunny :smiley:

I am in Crieff and there has been a fair dump of snow on the surrounding hills.The ski season should last into June now.

scanny77:
in Scotland :smiley:

unfortunately that means cold weather gear if you are heading up here. we had snow overnight and i am absolutely serious. at 3am it was 1 celsius and it was snowing in newhouse, sleet in glasgow and had been snowing in livingston. i was on locals so i dont know about further afield. it wasnt heavy but it is the middle of may so it definately wasnt expected :confused:

Great Yarmouth