Summat to watch

New top gear starts tonight and guy martin got a new series that starts next weekend :sunglasses:

seth 70:
New top gear starts tonight and guy martin got a new series that starts next weekend :sunglasses:

V plussed it as was watching something else.

Was ok … Hamster when a ■■■■■■ :grimacing:

Top Gear bores me rigid now, when it was once a favourite. Time they changed the format and just reviewed cars now, instead of just â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  about.

bigvern1:
Top Gear bores me rigid now, when it was once a favourite. Time they changed the format and just reviewed cars now, instead of just â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  about.

+1

Gone through a weird process myself of thinking is was fantastic for the first few years and now kind of missing the original one when they used to have interesting features on all sorts of vehicles without having to constantly pretend to crash them.

And on the subject of Guy Martin I noticed the other day he seems to be trying to turn himself into the Gary Lineker of pork scratchings.

Own Account Driver:

bigvern1:

+1

Gone through a weird process myself of thinking is was fantastic for the first few years and now kind of missing the original one when they used to have interesting features on all sorts of vehicles without having to constantly pretend to crash them.

And on the subject of Guy Martin I noticed the other day he seems to be trying to turn himself into the Gary Lineker of pork scratchings.

+2! Caught something on TV last night where he was rebuilding an old warplane of some sort and was demo’ing the damage a huge calibre bullet did to a Beemer engine…looked quite interesting so I’ll be looking for that to record

I started to watch it on Iplayer. Skipped past the first bit, then the star in car, then gave up. Took me less than 10 minutes. I won’t bother next time.

seth 70:

Both on tonight ,topgears lost it now,its nowt to do with cars anymore its just 3 blokes talking bollox and getting paid for it[fair play to um],i looking forward to guy martin though ,hes like the new fred dibna :wink:

20th of this month on quest,its called supertrucks or summat like that,looks good,ive just seen a sneak preview and they were with a kings heavy haulage driver from bristol :wink:

Just been sick watching the Hamster go up the Dam!! :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:
Just been sick watching the Hamster go up the Dam!! :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

find the dynamic trio rather boring now

nick2008:

tango boy:

I don’t :sunglasses:

tango boy:

nick2008:

tango boy:

well it beats your lot with the football I suppose but then villa did that too :wink:

nick2008:

tango boy:

nick2008:

tango boy:

well it beats your lot with the football I suppose but then villa did that too :wink:

Everybody is at the moment lol :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Maniacs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nick2008:

tango boy:

YEP.

There was a time there was a nineteen year wait for a ticket to Top Gear. Wonder how long now…

Well they must be doing something right as it is the single most viewed tv programme IN THE WORLD (c’mon, how many read that in a Clarkson voice? :smiley: ), it is syndicated worldwide (probably with the exceptions of Mexico and Argentina!) and was rumoured to be one of the great spiritual leader Osama Bin Ladens favourite infidel shows. Probably.