Suggestions please

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well,

I passed my class 2 last august and did a little agency work before going on to working for a general haulage firm doing multi drop deliveries in an 18 tonner, unfortunately it turned out that I wasn’t great at it mainly due to poor organisation on my part, so we soon parted ways and I fell back into my old job as a bus driver as I couldn’t find another job on lorries because I was under 25 and lacked experience.

Now the background is covered basically what I wanted to know is other types of work worth looking at or some multi drop tips as I’m about to turn 25 so want to dust myself off and jump back on the proverbial horse and also I should be doing my class one in early October so wish me luck.

Many thanks,

Chunkzilla

You got any quarrys local?

There is plenty types of work apart from multi dropping I have been driving about 20 yr & never done multi drop avoid it like the plague

As said quarry work tipper skip trunking tramping fridge

Just have a look round & see

animal:
There is plenty types of work apart from multi dropping I have been driving about 20 yr & never done multi drop avoid it like the plague

As said quarry work tipper skip trunking tramping fridge

Just have a look round & see

you could try

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

CO-OP

:open_mouth:

Thanks for replying guys!

Yeah there are a couple of quarries near by, what’s tipper work like? It looks a good crack but tipper drivers seem to get a bad rap :confused:

I do quite like the look of skips now you come to mention it Animal, particularly roro.

Thanks for the help, now to start talking to right people :smiley: