Sue Gray Report

Polls are like stats, they can be massaged, and consciously biased to make and ‘‘prove’’ any point,.and I’m sure that any point I try and put forward you will find some ■■■■ link or another to refute and/or rubbish it. :unamused:

Ignoring a biased media for a moment,.anybody I have spoken to, or conversations overheard, people don’t give a ■■■■ about these parties or whatever tf you wish to call them, A few drinks after work with people you have been in the same room all day, does not matter a ■■■■…, or could you only catch Covid between the hours of 8 and 5,■■
a bit like when you could only catch it going towards the khazi in a pub, but were safe sat down at the table…I’m sure you’ll know the answer to that btw being the forum 'covid expert consultant :smiley: but it’s a rhetorical and sarcastic question, so please spare us.

Why tf am I even arguing anyway about this with a bloke who has an irrational hatred for an individual .
As I said mate…Be careful what you wish for, because as I said,.Starmer OBVIOUSLY sees Johnson as a formidable opponent,.so just be wary that his tactics may just work in the end,.and he ends up as our PM, with all his pc left wing cronies running the sh show . :open_mouth:

Ain’t got a clue where Carryfast gets his tinfoil hat btw…maybe a shared ownership with Winseer.?
Either way,.I don’t possess one nor never have, if I need one I’ll get one at the same shop you buy your ‘Obsession headwear’ from, when your’e banging on about Covid.

Oh yeh and Brexit.

Oh yeh and Johnson.

robroy:
Polls are like stats, they can be massaged, and consciously biased to make and ‘‘prove’’ any point,.and I’m sure that any point I try and put forward you will find some [zb] link or another to refute and/or rubbish it. :unamused:

Ignoring a biased media for a moment,.anybody I have spoken to, or conversations overheard, people don’t give a [zb] about these parties or whatever tf you wish to call them, A few drinks after work with people you have been in the same room all day, does not matter a [zb]…, or could you only catch Covid between the hours of 8 and 5,■■
a bit like when you could only catch it going towards the khazi in a pub, but were safe sat down at the table…I’m sure you’ll know the answer to that btw being the forum 'covid expert consultant :smiley: but it’s a rhetorical and sarcastic question, so please spare us.

Why tf am I even arguing anyway about this with a bloke who has an irrational hatred for an individual .
As I said mate…Be careful what you wish for, because as I said,.Starmer OBVIOUSLY sees Johnson as a formidable opponent,.so just be wary that his tactics may just work in the end,.and he ends up as our PM, with all his pc left wing cronies running the sh show . :open_mouth:

Ain’t got a clue where Carryfast gets his tinfoil hat btw…maybe a shared ownership with Winseer.?
Either way,.I don’t possess one nor never have, if I need one I’ll get one at the same shop you buy your ‘Obsession headwear’ from, when your’e banging on about Covid.

Oh yeh and Brexit.

Oh yeh and Johnson.

Agreed there are well run and poorly run polls.

robroy:
Polls are like stats, they can be massaged, and consciously biased to make and ‘‘prove’’ any point,

YouGov have a fairly good reputation. Any polls that that you can point to giving a differing view?

robroy:
anybody I have spoken to, or conversations overheard, people don’t give a [zb] about these parties or whatever tf you wish to call them,

I have heard some saying that Johnson is doing a good job etc. I certainly havent heard a majority saying that. Those we frequently talk to, tend to be like minded individuals, dont they?
Personal experience isnt much of a guide to "the majority" pattern of thought. Polls are the best weve got.

robroy:
A few drinks after work with people you have been in the same room all day, does not matter a [zb]…, or could you only catch Covid between the hours of 8 and 5,■■

If the rules in place were as unnecessary as Dr Rob the Virology expert suggested they were, they why did Johnson introduce them?
If the rules were valid, then they said that those in the workplace should have perspex screens etc. The parties clearly didnt have such. Working in No 10 diesnt mean they were all working in the same room. Many would have met only at those parties.
Dont you (as our expert previously telling us the restrictions were too strong) think you are more likely to catch a virus, if you spend more time with someone, than if you spend less time with them? Dont people with a few drinks inside them act in more recklessly? Don`t drunks get closed to each other?

robroy:

That old chestnut again?
I don`t hate Johnson. I do dislike Johnson.
I dislike him for the perfectly (IMHO) rational reasons that he is
A serial Liar.
A person with no back bone who has sacked others for lesser offences than he is guilty of.
A PM who is making our country a laughing stock.
A selfish individual who puts himself before his country.

Really, I don`t know why I am arguing with someone with more of an irrational love of Johnson than even Dorries has! :smiley:
(She excelled herself today too!)

If he survives the vote he can limp on for a other year unchallenged.
I don’t expect the spineless Conservative MPs to do anything to upset their own time at the trough.
Its a disgraceful situation.

'@Frangers.
‘‘Dr Rob the virology expert’’ ? Really? :open_mouth:
and… .
‘‘The expert telling us rules were too strong’’ ? …my own personal opinion that is all.
Unlike yourself mate I’ve neither implied, professed nor blagged that I am an expert on anything.

‘‘Like minded individuals’’ ?
Not necessarily so,.I ain’t insecure enough to only mix with people who agree with me on everything.

The only people (or at least most of the people) I have heard to share these views are on the media, (a notorious bandwagon :bulb: ) by people who are easily led and influenced by said media…and oh yeh serial conformists who are totally shocked and stunned at a bit of rule bending, a bit like yourself in fact :neutral_face:

As for you regurgitating rules about perspex masks and visors?..again! :unamused:
I’m still in the CBA/CGAF camp quite frankly, on all that ■■■■■■■■ that you continue to thrive on.

As for ‘‘The old Chestnut’’ …
You continue to draw me to no other conclusion.

I ain’t a Gloater by nature, but I’m gonna be ''Gloating Rob, from Gloat st,.Gloat City, Gloatland …if Boris keeps his job, if only to ■■■■ you off. :wink: :laughing:

robroy:

Oh yeh and Brexit.

Oh yeh and Johnson.

You mean this Boris Johnson referred to here.

youtu.be/chr3wBrXBDc

by this David Cameron.
theguardian.com/politics/201 … -in-the-eu

It was Johnson who then filled his cabinet with remainers and who exiled Davis and IDS.

There was no sign of the opportunist false flag muppet in the Grass Roots Out campaign.
But he was obviously congratulated by Cameron of all people to ‘get BRINO done’ obviously based on remainer May’s faux BREXIT plan.
Feel free to show any major difference between Ed Davey’s policies and Bozo’s on everything from continuing to sell us out to EU regs, immigration policy and energy policy.Which means tying us to an unaffordable all electric nightmare so that he can export our oil and gas.
Boris was clearly put in by Cameron to sabotage BREXIT and to get agenda 30 done.

It’s now or never.

If Boris survives this, he’s clear to get his full five year PM pension by then stepping down during the Autumn of next year, that he’ll need to hang on until to qualify.

I suspect therefore that even if he DOES survive this, especially if the vote comes in between 50% and 67% in his facour - that he’ll opt to “step down in November 2023” leaving a full year for the Tories to put a new leader in place, in a pool that Boris himself - won’t be standing in.

Those with the knives out therefore - tonight is the night.

I suspect he’s gonna lose it by around 8 votes… The vote result is in within the next hour I think, so we’ll soon see…

Winseer:
I suspect he’s gonna lose it by around 8 votes… The vote result is in within the next hour I think, so we’ll soon see…

It all depends on the timetable of the obvious false flag ‘plan’.
We can bet that it will just be the same old Globalist run LibCon BRINO and climate scam business as usual either way.
We’re certainly not going to see IDS crowned as leader and Farage brought in and placed in a safe seat as deputy in place of Raab.

Confidence vote result.
YES 211
NO 148.

Another democratic vote :bulb:
So , stand by for a thread starting, picking out the negatives, how it ‘‘should not have been’’ , how it was a small majority, various links backing up the negativity.
Let’s start with the usual suspect workinhg out the percentage of the NO s…most of which will be disgruntled MP remainers no doubt. :laughing:
Basically 5 years of whinging on yet another subject. :laughing: :laughing:

Let’s hope all this ‘‘Partygate’’ ■■■■■■■■ is finally laid to rest,.and let them get on with some actual important issues.
If they make a balls of it,.so be it, they more than likely will in fact, but that is DEMOCRACY.

democracy (noun)
/dɪˈmɒkrəsi/
control of an organization or group by the majority of its members.

So, Tory MPs have voted for Johnson.

Democratic: in that the leader of of Tory MPs is chosen by Tory MPs, yes, agreed.
Whether Tory party members as a whole, or the UK voting public will agree? Time will tell.

And not wishing to disappoint :smiley:
Johnson got 59% of Tory MP`s vote.
In 2018 63% voted for May. She lasted a few months more.

I too wish the Government would get on with some important issues.
With a wounded leader they won`t. No change there, then.

Don`t worry, lots more yet to come from Standards and Privileges Committee.
If the plonker had stood up and admitted his mistakes it might have been over ages ago. But his continued denials, and his continued ousting as a liar, will run and run.
He is the one ensuring the long running of this story… Nay, the succession of stories.
Even a naive crook knows it is best to admit guilt, and ask for other cases to be taken into consideration.

youtube.com/watch?v=lg2CXkJVCHk

Ill bet it aint yet!

To lose one ethics advisor, Mr Johnson, may be regarded as a misfortune. To lose two looks like couldn`t care less.

gov.uk/government/news/stat … -june-2022

So far the resignation letter of Geidt hasn`t been released by the Gov, which would be normal and the ethical thing to do.

If only someone were there to give advice on such matters. And be listened to!

Lord Geldt?? :open_mouth:
Who tf is he when he’s at home,■■?
.I ain’t a political expert like yourself Franglais, so I’ve never even heard of him tbh mate. :neutral_face:

Anybody with a name preceded by ‘‘Lord’’ , (a title from a throwback of the old feudal system,) normally has his head up his own arse anyway, so me being a serf in the same system,.I personally could not give a flying ■■■■ if he stays or goes.

Furthermore I would hazard a guess that most people who usually are ‘feudally categorised’ as serfs and peasants in this industry, (and this forum).feel the same way.
So is it ‘‘Sir Franglais’’ or ‘‘Lord Franglais’’ ?..seeing as you are the only one showing any concern over this.

robroy:
Lord Geldt?? :open_mouth:
.I ain’t a political expert like yourself Franglais, so I’ve never even heard of him tbh mate. :neutral_face:

Anybody with a name preceded by ‘‘Lord’’ , (a title from a throwback of the old feudal system,) normally has his head up his own arse anyway, so me being a serf in the same system,.I personally could not give a flying [zb] if he stays or goes.

Furthermore I would hazard a guess that most people who usually are ‘feudally categorised’ as serfs and peasants in this industry, (and this forum).feel the same way.
So is it ‘‘Sir Franglais’’ or ‘‘Lord Franglais’’ ?..seeing as you are the only one showing any concern over this.

Rob, your ongoing dispute with Franglais (entertaining as it is), is starting to cloud your judgement. Wether you agree with Franglais’s points of view is irrelevant to the point that you are defending a proven liar, who has been repeatedly shown to care about nothing but himself, and will stoop to any level to feather his on nest. Not only political (which could be understood), but equally in his private life. The person, (I won’t call him a man ) is an untrustworthy self-serving piece of you know what. Your unequivocal support for him, is disturbing.

I don’t care about his politics. I care about his constant and continued lying and deceit.

ALL politicians are liars,.it’s part of the course, it’s just that some are better at covering it up and/or hiding it than others.
I ain’t really a fan of Boris nor any other MP tbh, but who or what is the akternative’?
Starmer and his ‘‘Labour’’ by name only party, they bear as much resemblance to the original idea, concept or reason to be with the original Labour Party than I do to Shirley Bassey… as random as that may be. :smiley:

As for Franglais we are opposite poles, north and south,.chalk and cheese on most ideals in life.,. he makes Mother Teresa look like an anarchist, apart from that I like to wind him up and get him aereated. :blush: :laughing:

robroy:
ALL politicians are liars,. :laughing:

Wrong a few years ago, but the way Johson is destroying any parliamentary scrutiny it jus may be true for your beloved Tory party. You need to stop preaching about Boris a bit and open your eyes.

You may look a little less silly when you try to take on Franglais if you did…

Darkside:

robroy:
ALL politicians are liars,. :laughing:

Wrong a few years ago, but the way Johson is destroying any parliamentary scrutiny it jus may be true for your beloved Tory party. You need to stop preaching about Boris a bit and open your eyes.

You may look a little less silly when you try to take on Franglais if you did…

And there it is… the obligatory and inevitable retort from Mr Darkside of the moon. :laughing:
Do you just sit over your keypad, fingers poised until I dare to mention Boris or have a pop at Starmer or what mate? :smiley:

And btw,.I don’t mind looking silly, what about you? :smiley:

robroy:
Lord Geldt??

Well, there goes RobRoy.
Quoting Johnson, again.

the nodding donkey:
I don’t care about his {johnsons} politics. I care about his constant and continued lying and deceit.

I know exactly what you mean.

Ive made some posts defending [u]Thatcher[/u]! I certainly dont feel very good about that, but whatever she was wrong about, she was trying to be an honest person.

It is impossible to decide what Johnson`s politics are now. He just says any old stuff to avert the next imminent disaster for a few seconds,to hang on longer.

He is brilliant at winning votes, elections, and a position.
But like a yappy dog chasing a noisy moped down the street he ain`t got a clue what to do when he gets it!

robroy:
As for Franglais we are opposite poles, north and south,.chalk and cheese on most ideals in life.

You don`t need me for that, mate. :smiley:

Look at your own posts:
Equally split between defending bullies and saying you hate bullies.
Equally split between praising unions, and saying “I look after numero uno”.

Ever thought of a career in being a lyin` bas…sorry …politics?

Franglais:

robroy:
As for Franglais we are opposite poles, north and south,.chalk and cheese on most ideals in life.

You don`t need me for that, mate. :smiley:

Look at your own posts:
Equally split between defending bullies and saying you hate bullies.
Equally split between praising unions, and saying “I look after numero uno”.

Ever thought of a career in being a lyin` bas…sorry …politics?

Go on then I’ll indulge you and bite.
Defending bullies?..I know you’re dying to tell me. :neutral_face:

Unions? Yep I’ll praise them, the concept of I fully agree with…no argument, protect the rights of the working person.
(On other hand I slagged them off when they were no use to me when I got a parking ticket and the Old Bill’s incompetence cost me a ■■■■ fortune.in legal court bills)
However as well as being all for Unions,.I’m also a realist and under no illusion that the nature of the beast in this industry is not to stick together, a lone voice is no use, so the only alternative is to as you say…numero uno policy, it works for me. :sunglasses:

As for your mate Boris, maybe it’s the rebellious streak in me that you keep banging on about, but I’ve always liked someone who’s a bit edgy,.a bit seat of their pants dodgy, a bit like like the guy on the Fast Show was it.?..Maltese Eddie or something the 2nd hand car sakesman,.’ A little bit wheyyy a little bit wooooo ‘’ as they described him, ’ a geezer’’ or an Arthur Daley tyoe character. :laughing: …albeit a very posh version.
The fact that we have a PM like so appeals to my bizzare sense of humour. :blush: :smiley:

As I said a good replacement would be the guy who got caught shagging his secretary, Matt Hancock, not despite his actions, but because of his actions…that’s how I roll .

Like I’ve said were polar opposite, you take stuff so seriously…I don’t,.I just take day to day as it comes and don’t bother my arse about stuff I can do jack ■■■■ about,.and if theur is some political or social situation going on in the country that interests or concerns me,.I’ll comment but …, I don’t get totally wrapped up and/or obsessed about it !! :bulb:

As you have probably picked up Frangers.I’m a bit laid back,.I don’t take politics/stuff/life as serious as you do. :wink:

Cue Mr Darkside (of the moon) to tell me ‘‘how much I love Boris’’ and to ‘‘get real’’ and '‘open my eyes’'etc etc.

I lurrrrrve this forum. :sunglasses: :laughing: