Suddenly loads of emails

Dear admins , why do I suddenly have loads of emails informing me of posts on subjects that I haven’t posted on or in some cases haven’t even read .
Who has made the notification changes ?
It certainly wasn’t me !

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

See you are using Tapatalk, so I assume the emails are being generated from them. Has it been updated recently and the default settings changed?
I stopped using it and still get random emails from them. I just ignore and delete them. :wink:

Why an I not receiving notifications on post I have made this stopped a good while ago any reason

Still using same laptop not been updated same internet provider same home address

animal:
Why an I not receiving notifications on post I have made this stopped a good while ago any reason

Still using same laptop not been updated same internet provider same home address

It sounds like you’ve become ‘unsubscribed’ to those topics for some reason.

:bulb: Try a new post to one of those topics, just to see whether it’s still doing the same thing after somebody else posts after you.

Maybe it’s just a temporary glitch somewhere, so possibly worth trying a test post.

Please post the outcome in case we need to adjust something with a hammer at this end. :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t get this update had to come & look