Subcontractor available

Hello guys.

Is anyone here are looking for subcontractor? Can provide 44t unit 7 days per week. I’m interested in felixstowe area but will consider any offer. Can start from 21st September.

Thank you.

Is it container work you’re looking for?

TrickyDuncanDL:
Is it container work you’re looking for?

Can do containers as well. Any type of work.

Have you just obtained your O licence Alex ?

Stanley Mitchell:

Correct, but I’m not new in this industry.

Alex EastTrans:

Stanley Mitchell:

Ok…
I think a bit of door knocking, emailing, and dog+boning needs to be your next move, although you will get straight on the boxes without too many problems, as its Christmas pretty soon :open_mouth: :wink:

Stanley Mitchell:

Alex EastTrans:

Stanley Mitchell:

Ok…
I think a bit of door knocking, emailing, and dog+boning needs to be your next move, although you will get straight on the boxes without too many problems, as its Christmas pretty soon :open_mouth: :wink:

Thank you for your advice :slight_smile: I know it’s plenty of work right now, but I’m worrying about January and February when it’s quite. Plus I need work 7 days per week :slight_smile:

TBF, the boxes stay steady through about the end of Feb, then it tails off slightly for a bit…
You need to get in with one of the decent players, and impress them, make yourself indispensible :wink:

Hi Alex, can I ask the circs why it needs to be seven days work? Is it standing costs? Perhaps a driver you don’t want to lose etc etc?

Hi Alex

Can you pm me? We have potential traction work (not containers) that would be 7 days but it is tramping.

Cheers
Joe

Mattwoodtransport:
Hi Alex, can I ask the circs why it needs to be seven days work? Is it standing costs? Perhaps a driver you don’t want to lose etc etc?

correct, to maximize potential earnings

I hope your starting with a new truck if its working 7 days a week, wouldnt fancy that setup in 6 yr old Premium

Last time I was in man at flicky, there was an advert on the wall for container subbies - can’t remember the exact amounts, but it was so much standby, then a mileage rate on top. Might be worth a quick trip to see if its any use, it was in the drivers waiting room.

We are looking for more owner drivers at our southern Depot PM me for there contact details

098Joe:
Hi Alex

Can you pm me? We have potential traction work (not containers) that would be 7 days but it is tramping.

Cheers
Joe

Hope that wasnt trunking Lichfield to Scotland Joe :wink: