Subbing for LKW Walter

I know there are lots of posts on here reference these guys but none are recent!
Does anybody have any up to date info regarding the rates they are now paying and what they are like to work for?

niteliner:
I know there are lots of posts on here reference these guys but none are recent!
Does anybody have any up to date info regarding the rates they are now paying and what they are like to work for?

By the looks of their latest victims/subbies, the rates are getting “keener” :unamused:

The ones that visit a site we use daily, look a rather pathetic bunch, and their number plates are from “states” that are not too obvious :open_mouth:

You can sign up with them and see their daily load offerings on routes you want but you need to contact them with your offering. Im not set up to operate yet so not sure what the rate is. Theyve no shortage of loads and always a good few from Germany to UK. Heard they pay on time or earlier.

Same as they’ve always been, all right for a backload but you couldn’t earn a living subbing permanently for them.

I used to sub contact for them on a permanent basis and had loads of work and rarely had to wait for a load to pick up, the always paid on time as long as you got your invoices to them, you can choose which count you wish to work and you can choose the train or the ferry as your crossing.

ChrisTPT:
I used to sub contact for them on a permanent basis and had loads of work and rarely had to wait for a load to pick up, the always paid on time as long as you got your invoices to them, you can choose which count you wish to work and you can choose the train or the ferry as your crossing.

but did you make any money or was it just a wage?

LKW, just had an email back from them

I can offer at the moment 1,25 GBP for all full miles and 0,67 GBP for all empty miles (when the driver is going from offloading to loading place, or if he is going just with the truck to another terminal to pick up the TRL from there)

Furthermore we are booking and paying the ferry for you. Road taxes / charges for bridges etc. are already included in our rate.

Please let me know when you can start and fill out the guidelines of corporation which are attached. Send me please also your CMR insurance, Passport copy + EU license

Wow I have never done this sort of work but those rates seem a bit tight, or are they quiet normal.

Since the EU opened up to third world communist ■■■■■■■■■ quite normal

burnley-si:

I can offer at the moment 1,25 GBP for all full miles and 0,67 GBP for all empty miles (when the driver is going from offloading to loading place, or if he is going just with the truck to another terminal to pick up the TRL from there)

Furthermore we are booking and paying the ferry for you. Road taxes / charges for bridges etc. are already included in our rate.

Please let me know when you can start and fill out the guidelines of corporation which are attached. Send me please also your CMR insurance, Passport copy + EU license

You could not run that sprinter of yours on those rates Si! Come to think of it you could not make it pay using a stolen vehicle, £1.25 ppm? I was on that 35 years ago using my Raleigh Chopper delivering papers!

burnley-si:

Maritime offering 1.35 per mile Inc empty for RDC work.

Boxes priced per task.

pete smith:

burnley-si:

You could not run that sprinter of yours on those rates Si! Come to think of it you could not make it pay using a stolen vehicle, £1.25 ppm? I was on that 35 years ago using my Raleigh Chopper delivering papers!

i get more than that for the van mate :laughing:

[/quote]
[/quote]
Yeah but you were knackered after that one hitter to Milan.

kjw21:

[/quote]
Yeah but you were knackered after that one hitter to Milan.
[/quote]
Only local down the Tettenhall road!!

burnley-si:

am i reading this right: they pay for your ferry but from the 1.25 per mile you end out having to fork out for tolls and taxes? So if you were doing a trip from spain or the south of france youd basically have used up what they pay you before you reach calais?

even stobart subbies for walter here in scandinavia :smiley: : Spaserende sjåfør forsøkte å lure kontrollørene