Subbie looking for work

I have an FH12 Volvo with adjustable height fifth wheel,I am looking for any work UK or International Call 07947645865 Steve…Many Thanks.

No one out there need any traction■■?/

Where abouts are you based?

Southend on Sea…Essex

Everyones in the same boat on here mate. Google transport firms in the area and ring them all.

Tried the Google thing. Is there no work about for owner drivers at all■■?

dont wanna sound funny l/legs, but i think you are answering your own questions mate, esp on here

If you’ve not had your legs under the table at a firm for a few years, it’s going to be very difficult in these economic times getting in somewhere new as there’s no need for anyone to take a chance on a new face with so little work about. Anyone on here who has decent work is going to keep quiet about it and that’s furry ■■■■. Just try the usual suspects on containers, if you’re desperate you could try Maritime if you just want to keep the wheels turning. There’s gotta be a few food company’s in Basildon and i’m sure a fair bit of warehousing.

coscologistics.co.uk/ These are in basildon, probly won’t take on OD’s direct but if you don’t ask…

Try everyone here: locallife.co.uk/Basildon/roadhaulage3.asp

and here: ufindus.com/freight_companies/basildon

maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&sou … CBIQ8gEwAA

yell.com/s/road+haulage+serv … n+sea.html

Many Thanks for your constructive replies.

sealane.co.uk/

These go over the water and use OD’s and aren’t too far from you. The rates are probably crap and they’re always advertising in the truck mags which isn’t a good sign, also I think some people on here have said bad things about them in the past but horses for courses if you’re mad for European.

Silver_Surfer:
http://www.sealane.co.uk/

These go over the water and use OD’s and aren’t too far from you. The rates are probably crap and they’re always advertising in the truck mags which isn’t a good sign, also I think some people on here have said bad things about them in the past but horses for courses if you’re mad for European.

I think LordLoopy was on for them.

Little Legs:
No one out there need any traction■■?/

Why not try the caravan transport people Hulls full of them, E M Rogers for a bit of Italy with a mega flat, all them rock & roll types use them little wheeled things too but I suppose you’ve tried all them anyway.

Good luck anyway Steve.

Maybe a bit of Greece or Morocco??what do you think John…lol Steve…■■■

I dunno I may get too sea sick!

Are you not going down for Turners anymore?

Cooperman

one trip a month is no good mate…

Is that all you where managing to do? For [zb] sake how you supposed to make a living like that? I always managed 2 a month on for them & normally 3 for Manno. Jobs [zb] really when you think about it but if the euro goes west there may be a bit more about for across the pond.

Cooperman

have ye not tried Heritage / Nagel Logistics in Dover ?

Try Maenhout in Ostende, De Rijk is another in Ipswich I think, Post Kogeko is another.

lol You would be better off getting in ur motor on a monday hooking up to an empty trailer , then drive round all your fav sights and places up and down the country funding all this out of your own bank and then pay yourself a wage out your overdraft than you would be working for one of the aforementioned companys :smiley: