Stuttgart

Does anyone know where I can park near Stuttgart, I need to be parked up by 2100, any help would be appreciated, preferably some place with showers as I’m there for the weekend.

Autohof Kirchheim unter Teck

On memory the last autohof before Stuttgart is on the 5 at j42 bruchsal . There is a shell garage and a BK just of j47 of the 8 with a few spaces but I’d don’t think you will get in that late . There are a few services on the 8 but again they will be rammed. if you do get in one if no OBU check they have a toll collect machine :wink:

Is that the one near merc museum not a big place nice pizza though and showers there’s a bar up the road or tram into town
Inselaffe you told me about this one before

hanson:
Is that the one near merc museum not a big place nice pizza though and showers there’s a bar up the road or tram into town
Inselaffe you told me about this one before

Oh, aye, I remember that. Spot down near the harbour.

I suppose it depends on which direction yer man is coming from and what he defines as “near Stuttgart”. Probably a bit late for him tonight but he may be able to relocate to a better location on the morrow.

As mentioned above, Kircheim. Stayed there myself a few years ago for a collection from a Stuttgart theatre one Monday morning.
It’s a few kliks past Stuttgart but worth the extra couple of miles.

Thanks for your help guys, I did eventually get parked up south of Stuttgart 10 minutes over my time, but that is what I get for leaving it so late and wanting to get that few extra k’s.