Stupidest DOT cop on earth LOL

Thursday morning I had a new and unknown delivery, from ADM in Langhorne PA to just up the road from there to East Brunswick, so only 39 miles actually, but it involved 56 miles due to the silly truck limit through the tunnel on route 29 and the fact the US in rush hour means hours of endless traffic lights and cars.

I drove to the NJPIKE and off at exit 9 for 18 south and only 3/4 of a mile to the street I wanted, turned into a close to see what I thought was a buger van surrounded by cops, as I got nearer one cop stepped out to stop me and informed me that the buger van look alike was in fact a mobile emissions testing vehicle and they needed to test my exhaust fumes. A second DOT cops of Hispanic decent asked for my registration, I pulled out the folder full of doc’s to find the required form, he looked at it and said to the nicer DOT cop “This has expired”
I stood there shocked and informed him and the nicer cop that I had put that new registration in there myself and if it was expired then a previous DOT cop at an earlier stop must have kept the valid one, I asked to look at it and he walked off. The ‘Nicer’ cop said he knew that Foodliner had all their trucks registered and get a new copy faxed to me asap and I could just go ahead and make my delivery then go as soon as the test was done. A very polite lady DOT cop carried out the test and the truck passed and she put a sticker in my cab, when I asked for the registration back the nasty cop said “No, it has expired” the nicer cop grabbed it and handed it to me, I looked at it and it was valid to dec 30th and therefore he had read the wrong date, 2006 was the year of make, the nicer cop informed the nasty cop that he was a [zb] idiot LOL who then trurned to say that he was not a [zb] idiot and dont call him that infront of a driver, the nicer cop then told him that with out doubt he was tupid and needed to go back to training school … I drove away and left them to it. :laughing: :laughing: