stupid question

as i said before i was thinking of doing pcv soon , so heres the question . i have it as a provisional do i have to still do a theory test before lesseons ■■ :blush: :blush: now its time for everyone to come on and say im a clown :smiley:

Hi,

I am certain that you dont have to do theory or hazard perception before LESSONS, but you MUST do and PASS BOTH before you can BOOK the driving test.

Cheers,

LandyLad

That’s correct. Remember you’ll also need to pass case studies (Mod 2 driver cpc) as you’ll need Mod 4 (practical driver cpc) before you can drive commercially. Most trainers will offer this training at the same time (or close to) the normal driver training.

Hope that makes sense!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
That’s correct. Remember you’ll also need to pass case studies (Mod 2 driver cpc) as you’ll need Mod 4 (practical driver cpc) before you can drive commercially. Most trainers will offer this training at the same time (or close to) the normal driver training.

Hope that makes sense!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

If when I have a full PCV I got hold of a bus, and I said to 50 odd people I will take you to Brighton and pay for the fuel, Would that still require Mod 2/4. (Disclaimer : I have no desire to do this, just had a mad thought)

If when I have a full PCV I got hold of a bus, and I said to 50 odd people I will take you to Brighton and pay for the fuel, Would that still require Mod 2/4. (Disclaimer : I have no desire to do this, just had a mad thought)

Bad Lad!! Yes you would need Mod2/4. The operation comes under normal EU regs. The “just paying for fuel” bit is covered under the Car Sharing rules that state a maximum of 8 people travelling together to a regular place of work.

So, sorry Dean, you’re stuffed!!! Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I’d like a free day out in Brighton.
Put me down for it please.

Do we bring our own food?

Will there be accomodation thrown in free?

Oops, wrong thread! :wink:

LadLandy

lol :laughing: :laughing: flipping heck yea there will be accomadation the back seat and a blanket ha anyway you can have my cat DE now if ya want it mate :laughing: the good thing about bus and coach work is that you press a button and your load walks off + fee meals on the services but hgv work you dont get earache of a load of boxes do ya :wink:

YAMBOL57:
…but hgv work you dont get earache of a load of boxes do ya :wink:

Unless some of them fall on your ear.

Thankyou.