Stupid is that stupid does

commercialmotor.com/latest-n … f-digicard

How long did he really expect to get away with it?

Maybe with a 1000 vehicle but when there is only 9 someone is going to notice who is getting all the bunce :stuck_out_tongue:

20 hours extra driving in total doesn’t sound like much but 14 days of continuous driving is a bit naughty. 9 months ban is a message. I wonder about the other person whose card he was using and how exactly the authorities found out. Also the company seems explicitly involved.

No sympathy whatsoever. Breaking the law and getting paid cash in hand. Would have been interesting to know if he was also claiming benefits, it wouldn’t surprise me. Bent as a nine bob note.

Snudger:
20 hours extra driving in total doesn’t sound like much but 14 days of continuous driving is a bit naughty. 9 months ban is a message. I wonder about the other person whose card he was using and how exactly the authorities found out. Also the company seems explicitly involved.

intelligence tip of which means he was grassed up and rightly so!!!

discoman:

Snudger:

intelligence tip of which means he was grassed up and rightly so!!!

That was what I meant about 9 vehicles, one of those drivers must have been a bit ■■■■■■ that he was getting all the overtime.