Stupid Is As Stupid Does....

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ … s-14004418

The human being knows how to be stupid for sure…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks to me more like they were probably trying to break in to the trailer…given that is Manchester.

they used to do this, as you were going down park lane in Liverpool, slow you down at the crossing, be on the back taking the padlock off, then throwing out what they could as you drove along, with the rest of there mates collecting what they could, was quite well organised actually.

It was a lot easier with 33’ trailers with 30’ boxes

looks like scummys out on the rob.
these dudes do it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=GCWNAJftXlg

youtube.com/watch?v=ejNXRNeAI00

youtube.com/watch?v=JpCcSu2gkT4

dieseldog999:
looks like scummys out on the rob.
these dudes do it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=GCWNAJftXlg

youtube.com/watch?v=ejNXRNeAI00

youtube.com/watch?v=JpCcSu2gkT4

Real life Fast and Furious :- postnord.com/en/media/press … ed-handed/

fredthered:
Lorry surfing teens are risking their lives by jumping onto the backs of vehicles in a dangerous new craze - Manchester Evening News

The human being knows how to be stupid for sure…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being as it is in Shaw perhaps they are desperate to get in ‘dem Yodel trailers man’.

Wasnt/isnt Moss side even worse??

AndrewG:

The Greater Manchester area in general is a ■■■■ hole tbf :laughing:

Anyway shouldnt you be pretending to be someone or something to keep the TNUKCSI happy? :grimacing:

Natural selection should take over!

Everyone (Well about 80% of people) do stupid crap when they are young. Then they grow up forget they were ever young and condemn young people for being young and stupid.

As a 25 year old I’m at the point when I still remember doing stupid stuff yet wanting to ■■■■■ about young people doing stupid stuff.
All I can say is I done a lot worse. :stuck_out_tongue:

toonsy:

AndrewG:

The Greater Manchester area in general is a [zb] hole tbf :laughing:

Anyway shouldnt you be pretending to be someone or something to keep the TNUKCSI happy? :grimacing:

Yes mate…ill get straight back onto my jackanory lifestyle… :grimacing::wink:

Ah yes. “Truck Surfing”.

I remember nights like these back in 2009 when I ran into PRDC every night…

Couldn’t give a ■■■■ if they do it to me,i can’t be held responsible if i don’t see it,if they want to risk their lives thats their problem,if one fell off the rear of my wagon and died and the police told me so my reaction would be oh well serves him right,harsh i know but i would not have made him jump on my vehicle,he would have taken that decision and he would have paid for it with his life.

They’re doing it on buses, too. A video came about this week with one of them with a go pro stood ontop of a double decker. There’s also this guy in Germany who used two suction cups to hold on to the back of an ICE train as it hurtles along at 160mph. I think he died.

Honestly couldn’t care less if they died, so long as the driver wasn’t affected.

The overall problem with today’s young is that they just cannot fathom “Risk Management” in their lives.
On the one hand, they’ll say things like “I ain’t fighting in no war” of “I’ll not be betting on anything risking my hard-earned”
…then the next - they’ll be literally taking a one in 7 chance of death for something that pays them off nothing if they get away with it!
FFS even a stuntman gets well paid for “surviving this time”, as do a lot of us, if you see HGV driving as particularly challenging.

I don’t think this is a generation gap thing. There’s plenty of people my own age I’ve met that talk like the orange bit I’ve marked above.
I think it’s more about the way one has been brought up.

Another example going the other way in that it’s about finance rather than life and limb:

My Dad’s generation seem to think that you should be stigmatized if you ever borrow money and cannot pay it back.
Divorce was rarer (something that has rubbed off on myself) but debt default was extremely rare indeed, because of this stigma.
Which is today’s common age group for murder/suicide the whole family when the money fails in one’s life?

30-50 year olds?

Never understood that. :frowning: