Stuff found when taking a truck over

Popped into work to clean and sort out my new (second hand) truck today. Will put pic in photo thread Monday.

I found an AA and Philips truckers atlas plus a pair of steel toe cap wellies.

All left by a driver who has left the company so I can’t give them back to him.

What has everyone else found when taking a truck over?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Toenail clippings. . . .

Franglais:
Toenail clippings. . . .

NICE[not]

■■■■. With stiff pages!!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Normally empty plastic bottles and coffee cups along with other assorted rubbish, the remains of a spilt drink and occasionally some dirty ■■■■ would use an electric shaver in the drivers seat and leave bristles all over the dashboard.

Dubious looking empty plastic bottles that you wouldn’t open for 100 quid…

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

fuel.jpg

Found a bottle of trucker’s tizer once. I’m a stickler for not littering, so chucked it in a bag ready for the bin.

Unfortunately I’d chucked it in my lunch bag (was on the move at the time) and took a swig of it later when reaching for my Lucozade bottle :cry:

once found £200 under the carpet in a top locker, aswell as the normal rubbish

scotstrucker:

What did you do with it? If you can say!

Got a hire truck once and I found someone’s house and car keys in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pair of cab curtains Childs coat with gloves woman coat pair of socks dirty cab rubbish

I was very lucky that my truck was used on my days off by a part time driver that I knew well and I was always happy to leave my kit in the truck as I could be sure that it would still be there when I went back on shift, and the cab was always left clean and tidy. Until one Monday morning I found 2 used condoms under the bunk, more worrying was that I knew the other driver was gay!

El Deano:

scotstrucker:

What did you do with it? If you can say!

handed him it back to him as he got a new truck and i got his, remember him saying he’d forgot about his stash of tips from doing odd favours for customers n that was gonna be his spending money on holiday.

A few years ago on here someone posted that a bag of human faeces was found behind the drivers’ seat.

Half a dozen packs of GV behind one of the speakers.
Found it in Dover ,waiting to ship out.

A box of pj tips (teabags) and his driving license in a book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a truck but years ago I was at a Skoda dealership where they had an old Estelle for sale. The salesman (!) was telling the story of how “they” found six pounds of sausages in the back of one and a severed human foot in another!

As I was in the yard looking for my trailer and then hooking up something really annoying was rattling about in one of the overhead lockers and I thought I’ve got to get rid of it it’ll drive me nuts, anyway found it and it was a bloody golf ball of all things !! Why would anyone put a golf ball in an empty overhead locker except to annoy the next driver .