Stressed? Just a bit

Saw this today, driver seems a bit stressed, time for a career change I think.
youtube.com/watch?v=6I3TEJa … youtu.be&a

Where is it then■■?

■■■■ thing wont play. Its stressing me out.

eagerbeaver:
■■■■ thing wont play. Its stressing me out.

Mega flap on!!!

I’ve just caught sight of myself in the mirror Tango.

Like a scene from ’ One flew over the cuckoo’s nest '.

Aaaaaaaaaaargh.

I’m screwed as well my iPad 1 version of YouTube is not supported anymore god dam it.

Won’t work on my iPhone,no wonder every ■■■■■■ is stressed people keep posting dud links up :smiley:

Sorry about that, apparently the driver has been onto YouTube & had it removed, if it comes back I’ll put it on.
Basic story was a pedestrian spotted a tipper driver, thought he was on the phone so started filming him, driver loses plot & gets out while in traffic to verbally abuse & threaten the chap

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrgghhh !!!

It’s not enough to have it removed from Youtube.

The internet is a big place…

Sorry mr ■■■■■ driver and mr ■■■■■ big mouth with the camera, you’re both a pair of tarts.

Driver DOES NOT appear to be on the phone to me btw…

Here ya go :grimacing:

standard.co.uk/news/london/l … 26714.html

no phone.jpg

I think I’d of gone mad too.
What is it with these cyclists that think they can film who ever they want and are untouchable because no one will hit them because they are on camera.
On a side note on Sunday on a country road I I struggked to pass 4 cyclists who wanted to ride side by side chatting, all of them had the silly camara a straped to there heads (looking like a ■■■■),anyway a couple of mile up the road they all came in to the same cafe me and the Mrs had pulled in to,all four of them had there helmets off,when I confronted them about there inconsiderate riding two of them put back on there helmets and one said in a pompous tone,“you are now on camara this is been recorded for legal purpose” iv never wanted to smash a blokes head in as much in my life.
I ride a bike myself but I totally hate these middle class Lycra wearing dicks who think they own the road.
And breathe :smiley:

Cant see if driver was on the phone but guilty of wearing hi viz behind the wheel and lesser offence of no seat belt.

Video available at the link above as well.

OMG how precious is the cyclist though, “Hello Siri please call 999”.
Cant quite make out Siri’s reply but sounds like “Call em yourself you pretentious prick”.

Think the cyclist is also incorrect about filming in public places as the sterotypical permanently pregnant tipper driver festooned in the fashion fopar t-shirt promoting ‘Mikes Seafood’ requests the filming to stop and may have grounds for legal recourse.

Course blocking the road and leaving an unattended vehicle with the engine running is rather silly but in the heat of the moment one can understand and im willing to overlook this as the self proclaimed camera phone vigilante is asking for a kicking.

As has already been stated…they are both tool bags. As a photographer though, it is perfectly legal to film or photograph whatever you want in public view. He can film that man all he wants, unless the law of wherever you stand clearly states no photography etc, then you can pull out your camera whenever you want. Still a t|t though.

Here is another example of a tool filming for his own ‘safety’

youtu.be/E_ACFM4ubao

Michael Douglas:
As has already been stated…they are both tool bags. As a photographer though, it is perfectly legal to film or photograph whatever you want in public view. He can film that man all he wants, unless the law of wherever you stand clearly states no photography etc, then you can pull out your camera whenever you want. Still a t|t though.

Spent 5 minutes trying to look into the public filming laws but no real joy (I got bored to be honest), sure theres something about not posting for public perusal if requested not too, faces can be pixelated out though to bypass this.
Also some laws about not filming vunerable member of society like children, window lickers and tipper drivers if they arent aware of it… :wink:

Why the ■■■■ does anyone need to stick their nose into anyone else’s business ffs? Camera man sounds like a typical pretentious public school boy, the kind that need a good slap to bring them into the real world. Whether he was on the phone or not, why do pricks like that think they can play copper, and report him to the old bill :unamused:

Michael Douglas:

youtu.be/E_ACFM4ubao

There is so much wrong with that video, I don’t know where to start…so this is what the interweb is creating, and it’s only going to get worse as technology improves :imp:

Conan the Librarian:

Michael Douglas:

youtu.be/E_ACFM4ubao

There is so much wrong with that video, I don’t know where to start…so this is what the interweb is creating, and it’s only going to get worse as technology improves :imp:

I understand his point in that a lot of cops are bullies / been bullied as kids and use the uniform to get their own back.
HOWEVER, a lot are decent people who want to help society, and this lack of respect is a really bad situation.
Like them or dislike them, they are who we employ to enforce the laws of the land - which some may also disagree with - and should be respected and have control of situations.

Dipper_Dave:
Also some laws about not filming tipper drivers if they arent aware of it… :wink:

Lol :laughing:

“Siri call the police”

How can mankind ever hold it’s collective head up in pride again now that this phrase has been uttered.