strensham services

Adonis.:

Tris:

Hoggydog:
Gloucester services is a much better option (if you are going past) just watch yourself pulling out of the lorry park as you have the main traffic from the carpark coming up your blindside (this is southbound, north is a little better) Don’t forget to pick up a sausage roll while you are there!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

No you don’t. There’s ample room to get over to the right and turn the unit left at the junction so you can see. As for buying food - sod that - the prices are shocking. £3.50 for a sausage roll!

Gloucester have nice showers though, and they’re free.

Bloody good sausage roll though

The showers are immaculate, I like Gloucester it’s a refreshing change for a MSA.

A.

Gloucester and tebay provide quality food and services at a price,other services overcharge you for crap food and crap services I know where I’d rather go.

yorkshire terrier:

Adonis.:

Tris:

Hoggydog:
Gloucester services is a much better option (if you are going past) just watch yourself pulling out of the lorry park as you have the main traffic from the carpark coming up your blindside (this is southbound, north is a little better) Don’t forget to pick up a sausage roll while you are there!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

No you don’t. There’s ample room to get over to the right and turn the unit left at the junction so you can see. As for buying food - sod that - the prices are shocking. £3.50 for a sausage roll!

Gloucester have nice showers though, and they’re free.

Bloody good sausage roll though

The showers are immaculate, I like Gloucester it’s a refreshing change for a MSA.

A.

Gloucester and tebay provide quality food and services at a price,other services overcharge you for crap food and crap services I know where I’d rather go.

Neither of them. I’d rather have quality food at reasonable prices.

Not been here for ages so popped in today to see what the fuss is all about and I’ll agree it’s crap, basically for most of it you can only park in every other space as it would be impossible virtually to get out especially if it was all artics, somebody parked next to me and I was preying no one parked the other side !!

Double posted.

I just hope the same superstar incompetent f/whit planners :unamused: don’t decide to totally ■■■■ up the n.b side as they have with the s.b. side.
I bet these ■■■■ s are so arrogant, (and at the same time stupid) enough to look at their work, and think they have done a good job in parking all the trucks up like sardines in a tin.
They will have sat down, armed with half a brain, and a list of dimensions of trucks, trying to utilise minimal space there, without any thought or consideration whatsoever for the space needed for a truck to manouvre to get in or out without tailswinging the truck parked next to you and demolishing the side of his cab… :unamused:

Northbound is spot on no need to tinkle with that… which probably means they will.

bald bloke:
Northbound is spot on no need to tinkle with that… which probably means they will.

Exactly…Southbound was also spot on.

Whoever designed the new parking has not driven a truck.
The attendant who works there , Gerry , has told the planners many times it would be tight for parking but they didn’t listen .
If you are stuck there for the night, you can walk to the Northbound site.
Walk out the exit by the caravan park,turn left then over the motorway bridge.
Right at the cross roads to end up by the air ambulance base.

toby1234abc:
If you are stuck there for the night, you can walk to the Northbound site.

That’s a bit of a hike and what would you really get out of it ?

Tris:
I use Vale cafe on the 46. Is this place any good?

williamgilder.co.uk/pages/CM … x?PageID=2

We do trailer swaps in there, our night driver brings us one down to go further south west or into Wales and take our northbound load back to our yard.
We get booked in so we always have a space and I must say the grub in the cafe is great and the showers and bogs are clean as a whistle. Mind you a scruffy ■■■■ had a ■■■■■ before me and didn’t even brush down the back of the pan :unamused: :imp:
Dirty prick i’d hate to see state of his house if he ain’t even got basic hygine manners.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Tris:

We do trailer swaps in there, our night driver brings us one down to go further south west or into Wales and take our northbound load back to our yard.
We get booked in so we always have a space and I must say the grub in the cafe is great and the showers and bogs are clean as a whistle. Mind you a scruffy [zb] had a [zb] before me and didn’t even brush down the back of the pan :unamused: :imp:
Dirty prick i’d hate to see state of his house if he ain’t even got basic hygine manners.

Directions off the M5 n.bound Steve?
I often come up on a Fri night and need a secure park between Avonmouth and Crewe, so it would be handy…how much to park, meal voucher or not.
Has it just opened or what, never heard of it.

robroy:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Tris:

We get booked in so we always have a space and I must say the grub in the cafe is great and the showers and bogs are clean as a whistle. Mind you a scruffy [zb] had a [zb] before me and didn’t even brush down the back of the pan :unamused: :imp:

Directions off the M5 n.bound Steve?
I often come up on a Fri night and need a secure park between Avonmouth and Crewe, so it would be handy…how much to park, meal voucher or not.
Has it just opened or what, never heard of it.

Come off for Tewkesbury as if the junction before Strensham if coming n/b take the 3rd exit and you go pass the ind est and DAD Appliances on the left and the garage on the right. Carry on this road for about 2 mile through a set of traffic lights and the army barracks on the left. You come to a roundabout with a garage on the right, I think it’s the 3rd exit you take so the garage is on your right and a country pub that does good food on the left, stright after the garage is the entrance to their yard and Truckstop on the right hand side. A big security hut with barrier system is in place.

Dunno about the cost of parking or meal voucher mate as our lot pay it on SNAP. It’s Gilders transport own yard that they allow trucks to park in and have got a shower and toilet block in and a lovely little cafe that does good homemade grub at decent prices.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Dunno about the cost of parking or meal voucher mate as our lot pay it on SNAP. It’s Gilders transport own yard that they allow trucks to park in and have got a shower and toilet block in and a lovely little cafe that does good homemade grub at decent prices.

Thanks for the info Steve, I’ll deffo give it a go mate.