Street & road scenes

Premier Bodyshop, Shoreham St/St Marys Road Sheffield 1960s.

Buzzer

Spennymoor High Street 1950s

gazsa401:
Another one for you mate The Sherwood Rooms Colin Street later to changed to The Astoria [emoji106]

The Sherwood Rooms, :unamused: I haven’t heard that name for many a year. Park up on the cattle market or by the station goods yard. Meet up with a couple of other lorry drivers and into a pub called The Bentinck I.I.R.C.

Now I wonder what ever happened to the lovely Carol from Sherwood Rise circa 1973. :smiley:

Buzzer

ERF-NGC-European:

Some pictures of Barton Buses of Nottingham nmp

Don Commercial Bow Bridge Rotherham

revman:
0 Don Commercial Bow Bridge Rotherham

Alan I remember seeing these back in the day on my way to TC Harrisons for parts.

Scotland.

XRE Canklow Rotherham

North Road Durham 1935

revman:
0 XRE Canklow Rotherham

I was staying at the Holiday Inn Rotherham two weeks ago and I walked up this road into the town centre. Small world.

61C0ED96-689A-4A3D-8C49-D62DFFE60FE0.jpgall different now,off Google earth

Dennis Javelin:

revman:
XRE Canklow Rotherham

I was staying at the Holiday Inn Rotherham two weeks ago and I walked up this road into the town centre. Small world.

revman:
0all different now,off Google earth

Dennis Javelin:

revman:
1 XRE Canklow Rotherham

The old Canklow Rd is still there though. I’m guessing that the original pic is where the KFC is now.

Buzzer

ce5fbb116549ff3d558f27be6b401d90--coal-gas-london-photography.jpg

Bow Bridge Rotherham, Don Forge

Meadowfield Park Ind Estate. Ponteland.
Dadios Pictures 002.JPG

Royal Quays North Shields.

mushroomman:

The gadgie on the bike who lights the gas :wink: lamps has forgotten to close the window!