Strange Interests

I just love mechanical music.

To stand three feet in front of a 19th century Limonaire steam-driven fairground organ which is belting out Strauss` Radetsky March at full volume is my idea of heaven.

I will stand there until my ears bleed. Anyone else got an irrational interest in anything? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Vince

Moneyā€¦considering how much I get paid, I think this is pretty irrational :laughing: :laughing:

but seriouslyā€¦too many to list although automotive/aeronautical design and development is probably top of the list - it even led me to university to get an engineering degree, fat lot of good that did :stuck_out_tongue: :unamused: :confused: :laughing:

Jules

ive got a VERY big thing about punk rock. not the sort that you may see on telly, but the really loud and fast ā€œproper punk rockā€ that not a lot of peiple have ever heard. ive been into it since i was 12 years old(1979) and still buy the records, sorry CD"s now. ive even got some of my favourite bands names tattoo"d about my person! i know cliff warby would relate to my musical preferences, but we are a dying breed. i dont care though, i love it. loud and fast :smiley: :smiley:

Goth music, and trucks (Considering the industry Iā€™m in, liking trucks HAS to be irrational :wink: )

I have a vast interest in ā– ā– ā– ā–  :slight_smile::):slight_smile: my mates call me the ā– ā– ā– ā–  king.

Might as well be honest but im in love with the female body :wink:.

I dont know if its classed as strange though or is it just normal?.

:unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Vince:

To stand three feet in front of a 19th century Limonaire steam-driven fairground organ which is belting out Strauss` Radetsky March at full volume is my idea of heaven.

I will stand there until my ears bleed. Anyone else got an irrational interest in anything? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Vince

Iā€™m with you Vince although my interest is also with the fairground rides especially stuff from Victorian times,although some of the new stuff is pretty awesome.

Anything with an engine, always have loved tinkering :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cheers
STEVE.

Belly button fluff,its the same colour who ever you get it from! the fun is getting it!!!

ATKIG11:
Iā€™m with you Vince although my interest is also with the fairground rides especially stuff from Victorian timescheers
STEVE.

You might be interested in Antique Amusements Magazine, here`s the link

joylandbooks.com/magazine_ne ā€¦ sement.htm

All sorts of fairground stuff for sale every month. There were dodgem cars, complete, for sale last month. I told my Emma that one would look good in our front garden as a feature. Strangely, she didn`t agree. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Vince

Vince:

Vince

I think most of my interests would likely be labelled irrational, if her indoorsā€™s opinion is classified as general.

Mal.

www [zb] click here to view my hobby :slight_smile::):).

A fiver says it gets booted!

EDITED for reasons you already know-ATKIG11

P.S. Where shall I send the fiverā– ā– ?

jammymutt:
A fiver says it gets booted!

I reckon you`re right.

Shame, because apart from your two postings, this had been the kind of thread which shows that not all lorry drivers are moronsā€¦

Vince

Thanks Vince I already knew about that one

have you tried this one yet??

ultimaterollercoaster.com/

cheers
STEVE.

Or this one

thegalloper.com/

cheers
STEVE.

Thanks Steve, I visit them both regularly.

Gonna ride the new one- AIR- at Alton Towers sometime this year. Saw it on the telly and it looks awesome!

Vince

I know Iā€™m not the only that posts both here and on this site either

fun-fairs.co.uk/

cheers

STEVE.