Strange goings on in truckstops

I saw this yesterday

I think the bloke may be trying to earn a little extra cash, he was parked nose in when all the trucks around him were backed in, perhaps he didn’t want anybody seeing what was going on inside his cab, I noticed the CB aerials were swaying and it wasn’t windy :open_mouth:

Just so you know, the front of the truck looks like this

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Couldnt hazard a guess ,
but looks like has left some interesting skid marks in the second piccy

Hmmmm… I notice that the hood of that tractor doesn’t match the rest of the truck…

Those swaying antennae are interesting though. I can’t imagine what was going on in there… :grimacing: :grimacing:

bobthedog:
Hmmmm… I notice that the hood of that tractor doesn’t match the rest of the truck…

Miaooooooooooooow :laughing: :laughing:

Might have been a Female topping up her money oldest profession she can still hold the steering wheel aswell :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

RTG, nope. Although it is possible there was a need to augment earnings just to pay for the new paintjob… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

trux:
Couldnt hazard a guess ,
but looks like has left some interesting skid marks in the second piccy

Maybe thats why he has taken his ■■■■■■■ off then?

bobthedog:
‘… I can’t imagine what was going on in there… :grimacing: :grimacing:…’

I don’t want to imagine what going on in there.

Maybe if you concentrate hard you’ll manage it? :wink:

Found a picture of the driver of that truck

I would’ve thought ■■■■■■■ would go well with his handbag :laughing: :laughing:

newmercman:
Found a picture of the driver of that truck

I would’ve thought ■■■■■■■ would go well with his handbag :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: If you spot me with my handbag then you know your in luck as thats where i keep my ■■■■■■■ as it saves time also i found some customers were a little put off when i removed them and it looked like id been sat on a mars bar for 11 hrs driving :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

More of a worry thou is the Paul Brant driver who drives around truckstops in the early hours with his pants undone looking for business :wink: :laughing:

I am lead to believe that deviants always manage to find deviants… :laughing:

Sitting on a Mars bar is WAY too vivid!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

You have a hell of a bag, Neal… or so I am told… :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

nianiamh:
also i found some customers were a little put off when i removed them and it looked like i`d been sat on a mars bar for 11 hrs driving :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

More of a worry thou is the Paul Brant driver who drives around truckstops in the early hours with his pants undone looking for business :wink: :laughing:

Neal, I told you that no good would come of it when you said you were having Mexican food for tea :laughing:

Er excuse me, I have my button undone for medical reasons…loss of bloodflow to the legs due to excessive dimensions in the midrift :blush:

WTF is going on with you boys ? First sign of snow and you’ve both gone bonkers :laughing:

flat to the mat:
WTF is going on with you boys ? First sign of snow and you’ve both gone bonkers :laughing:

Snow? WTF is that? Not had any of that white crap here yet :sunglasses:

Mind you I’m heading to California in the morning, I’m sure there’ll be some waiting to jump out on me somewhere along the way :unamused:

FTTM, I am sure it is drinking Mexican beer that has done it to them. All that touring of Nogales is too much for them.

Freaking immigrants causing trouble again !! :wink:

flat to the mat:
Freaking immigrants causing trouble again !! :wink:

South of the border we’re tourists, not immigrants :laughing: :laughing:

Mexican beer, never, it’s Tequila or nothing :sunglasses: :laughing:

Reckon Absynthe would be the only way to imagine Neal as you described him… :laughing:

bobthedog:
Reckon Absynthe would be the only way to imagine Neal as you described him… :laughing:

Yeah, it can make you blind, that has to be a good thing in this instance :wink:

It just could be that his mates at the depot were having a little jest? :slight_smile: