Stralis Poll

:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp: OK time to vote on what you the driver really thinks about the Stralis and whether its good, bad, or ugly. I hope there is enough options there to vote with. Truth please and if you aint driven one, put that. :wink:

wonder which way Lucy will vote? :laughing:

Australian Air Express - do not use for pet export :angry:

Option 2 for me .

:laughing: Just let it go :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well I just Dunno Never driven one but would like to try
I hope there not like them wreched orrible Cargo’s :wink:

Option 2 for me. I liked the ones I’ve driven and would take one over my current ride any time.

Option 4 for me.

Ken.

other than warning lights flashing up left right and centre , as good as the rest , but way behind scanias

but way behind scanias

Slightly off topic,but I took a 54 plate 420 Scania out the other day,and absolutely HATED it.

Give me a Volvo anytime.

Ken.

Option 2 for me
had a few demos as the Iveco man is constantly in bugging my man , but looks like its payed off supposed to be two 6x2 ridgds with iveco “boxes” coming jan/feb■■?

Option 3 pour moi.

Bit plasticky inside, but well thought out, loads of space, basic spec that puts a Scania or a Volvo to shame and they go like ■■■■ up a hill.

I am looking forward to trying the new one.

had one for a day a 480 wide cab.you get what you pay for and at 75k it was a full 20k cheaper than an r420.hard to know if you,d end up spendin it on one.s,pose thats the real question :question: :question:

option 3 for me…

Added an option to your poll… :blush: :blush: :blush:

Lucy:

Lucy:

:open_mouth: And I thought that was your lone vote at the top. :laughing:

Lucy:

PMSL , :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

time to eat humble pie :laughing: if it were this one then id have it

more pics on www.padborg-express.com

I was never a fan of them going by looks but the one i had a few months ago won me over straightaway. I can’t think of a bad thing to say about it. The room and layout for anyone especially who does tramping is second to none. Fridge, table, chair, lots of space, you can stand up etc… A brilliant well thought out design. Nice drive too.

I see we have two Lucy’s then ? :open_mouth: :confused: