Stralis eurostar

anyone got any info on this

god that cab must be giant inside, the normal stralis is well roomy! so thats be like a star but with a flat floor, nice!

yer its a italian bedford aint it carl :wink: :wink:

stobart stralis

a tidy stralis

and this

this is it in action

Nice Pics :smiley:

Carl:
anyone got any info on this

ro me carl it just looks like a eurostar with maybe some universal parts on from the stralis but its definatiley looks like a eurostar.

Carl try looking here at their web site-

iveco.com/cgi-bin/iveco.dll/ … anguage=en

hope this helps, i think it is a top of the range model as the Dutch do tend to look after their drivers,

cheers pete, but no joy im afraid mate the top motor on their site is the executive space.what i have found out tho is, iveco were planning on doing this model so maybe its one of them motors they do to gauge reaction to see whether its worth putting into production.

Carl could it be that the top was added as the dutch do have some good custom firms operating and they used to do some thing like this to the SCANIA i belive ?

I’m want one. i drive this an Executive Space, but this will have loads more room

we have them here down under

iveco.com.au/
and the main stralis site lots of pdf’s there

iveco.com.au/stralis.HTM

cheers
meggala

I think this is the interior your looking for

the specs from the aussie site will be a bit different as we build the stralis here for our market. and our market is mainly 6x4

I like this interior better tho’

meggala:

I think this is the interior your looking for

the specs from the aussie site will be a bit different as we build the stralis here for our market. and our market is mainly 6x4

That bottom bunk looks sooooooooooo comfy. :open_mouth:
Its no more than 3 pieces of foam on a bit of board.

Tony b

Because of where the table comes out of the bulkhead, it’s extremely narrow too, but the main bunk is excellent :sunglasses:

The top bunk do’es eat into the space tho’ you find yourself getting undressed & then dropping the bunk down :confused: :confused: if you’re on your own it’s fine. I also think that five lockers over the screen■■? 2 large 1 small please IVECO. & i may be being ‘nit-picky’ but the dash is a bit too plasticy that silver is meant to be ‘CHROME’■■ It’s paint not even your plastic brushed alloy effect that other makes use!! Now on an £80 grand motor, Dunno about you if it was my money i’d want a little bit more.

Isn’t the first pic taken at Aldi Atherstone? Brings back memories of driving for Rathbones bakery whilst at university! There is no chance of seeing a Iveco like that in New Zealand.