Stop the whining about Ruth Kelly

Why not drop Ruth Kelly an Email with your thought’s

We all complain about these poblems mail her see if she replies surely from this site we get a few hundred people inolved.

ruth.kelly@dft.gsi.gov.uk

Why not drop Ruth Kelly an Email with your thought’s

I did e-mail her too her office in Bolton. NO REPLY yet, it was a week ago

willie_mac:

Most MPs are only oblidged to answer their constituents.
Send your e-mail to your local MP with your name, address and postcode on it and they will then forward it to the relevant department/MP - I have done this many times and it works every time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:

willie_mac:

Send your e-mail to your local MP with your name, address and postcode on it and they will then forward it to the relevant department/MP - I have done this many times and it works every time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

As She is transport minister she or her department is obliged to reply to any email she gets with answers.

This is not a local issue and she holds a cabinet job.

She does not just have to answer to her local constituents but anyone with a transport issue.

This is the best mail adress as it is her government one.

26 years an Lgv Trainer:

ROG:

willie_mac:

As She is transport minister she or her department is obliged to reply to any email she gets with answers.

This is not a local issue and she holds a cabinet job.

She does not just have to answer to her local constituents but anyone with a transport issue.

This is the best mail adress as it is her government one.

As someone has said, all you get is the bog standard auto reply - if you do it through your own MP then you get a deeper and more informed answer as she is replying to another MP who then forwards it to you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

willie_mac:

Wasting your time doing that Willie as every MP’s own site tells you that they cannot deal with enquiries from none Constituents.

If you want to email Ruth Kelly re Transport it has to go through her Dept Transport office not her local office