Stop quoting post after post

Could posters please stop quoting post after post after post…it really isn’t necessary and makes for hard reading on a small screen. It really grates on me, and I assume others. Please just quote the point and not 3/4 replies as well :imp:

dri-diddly-iver:
Could posters please stop quoting post after post after post…it really isn’t necessary and makes for hard reading on a small screen. It really grates on me, and I assume others. Please just quote the point and not 3/4 replies as well :imp:

Really grates on you?? Think you need to relax a bit if quotes bother you.

I don’t know how to quote sections so I have to quote the whole lot :unamused: :unamused:

To quote selectively, edit the quoted material down. Make sure each quoted section begins with

poster:
and ends with

The Preview button allows you to check whether you have got it right before you post.

selby newcomer:

dri-diddly-iver:

I don’t know how to quote sections so I have to quote the whole lot :unamused: :unamused:

Gotta agree with you both there …

:laughing: :grimacing:

B1 GGK:

selby newcomer:

dri-diddly-iver:

Gotta agree with you both there …

:laughing: :grimacing:

+1

dri-diddly-iver:

This topic (also started by your good self :wink: ) has had some discussion here:

:arrow_right: Quoting on posts - FEEDBACK FORUM - Let Us Know! (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

I’ve locked this one so as to keep the discussion in one place, so please feel free to add to the linked topic.