stop it please.

i would like to kindly point out something.
this is a lorry drivers forum. not a baseball cap wearing, chavvy scrout forum.
so what’s with all the text talk? you are using a computer in most cases, it has the full alphabet on a qwerty keyboard.
a phone only has a few keys to cover the full alphabet, so you have a reasonable excuse for being a complete and utter spanner.
it’s about time they brought back caning. personally i’d prefer electrocution, waterboarding, or both.

limeyphil:
so what’s with all the text talk? you are using a computer in most cases, it has the full alphabet on a qwerty keyboard.
a phone only has a few keys to cover the full alphabet, so you have a reasonable excuse for being a complete and utter spanner.
it’s about time they brought back caneing. personally i’d prefer electrocution, waterboarding, or both.

Surly it caning and not caneing you know drop the e for ing

limeyphil:
it’s about time they brought back caneing. personally i’d prefer electrocution, waterboarding, or both.

NewLad
Surely there’s no need to be surly with Phil. :laughing:

limeyphil:

Scrout■■?
You need a good caning!!

NewLad:

limeyphil:

Confucious say ‘‘when in glass house do not stones throw’’ :smiling_imp:

lmfao Phil, Cdnt agree more M8, lol, spk 2u ltr, cu ROY.mwah

Montmerency:

limeyphil:

Scrout■■?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scrout

NewLad:

limeyphil:

Link to ■■■■ Site Removed

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Caneing

limeyphil:

Montmerency:

limeyphil:

Scrout■■?

Oh right ,Canadian Military slang is ok then?

Montmerency:

limeyphil:

Montmerency:

limeyphil:

Scrout■■?

Oh right ,Canadian Military slang is ok then?

docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=ca … ezix3euYuw

Link to ■■■■ Site Removed

This pervy website spells it two different ways? You can’t quote this in any defence of bad spelling…bad boy :wink:

limeyphil:
it’s about time they brought back caning. personally i’d prefer electrocution, waterboarding, or both.

k wnt use de tx spk ne mor k m8t l8rs

chris_g:

limeyphil:

k wnt use de tx spk ne mor k m8t l8rs

reading that is like listening to a reincarnated joey deacon.

limeyphil:

Well said ! The grammar on some of the posts is disgusting, use proper words and no abreviations… And since you mentioned those stupid Baseball caps, it’s even worse over here, it seems every man has to wear a stupid looking cap, have a goatee beard and drive a pick up truck with your arm out of the window when you are off duty (Big deal, of course you can drive it one handed, it’s an automatic).
I do not wear a cap which almost every company issues except when it’s raining or snowing … or if I just got up and have not combed my hair yet, all 4 company caps issued to me are under the bunk in my cab.It seems every individual wants to look exactly the same :laughing:

limeyphil:

Aiiii, big up me boi innit

limeyphil:

Montmerency:

limeyphil:

Scrout■■?

Maybe it was the Brussel’s Scrouts or a typo of the Cub Scrouts…

Anyone connected with Brussels is generally accepted to have been awarded “honourary helmet status” in the UK, so no love lost there then! :smiley:

I agree with Phil but have to add that I dislike having to refer to the Urban dictionary or Google to figure out what someone is talking about as much as I dislike text speech, save the chav talk for when you’re out with your mates :stuck_out_tongue:

This is a UK English speaking forum so the use of the Queens English in posts should be encouraged (I’m not advocating monarchism just the use of the UK English language :wink: )

AND USE A SPELL CHECKER FFS :grimacing: :wink:

Sms othrs hv bt me 2 it, was gonna say, hvnt a clu wot ur on abt.

limeyphil:

Says the person who seems to have the only computer keyboard incapable of producing capital letters.

If you’re going to have a go at people about their illiteracy, don’t post like an illiterate halfwit yourself.