Stop hooting,youre upsetting the neighbours (A14)

Anyone got airhorns :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … lings.html

speechless

Are they our gypsies or somebody elses gypsies?

Yep you couldn’t make it up could you . It’s nice to see the country is doing so well when they can blow that sort of money on that type of project :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Why not they probably saw us throwing money at out of work terrorist Abu Hamza and thought to themselves, mmm half a mil for a fence they’ll go for that.

Yes we live in a country that cuts front line services for the most needy in our society and yet will build a fence for those who contribute not one jot.

you could make it up could you

all i can say is they must have goood bloody hearing to hear some one shout at them from a truck doing 50 mph especially when the councilor quoted 'It’s such a noisy place to live. When you go down there it’s almost a job just to have a conversation
:smiley:

A spokesmen from the site said " Billy Bob and Mercedes said there love life has taken a right dive , there trying for there 8th baby and finding the noise a real problem , but are looking forward to Billy Bob now working from home once he gets his quote for said fence in " :open_mouth:

Why dont the authorities simply target those hooting or shouting abuse - both of which are probably illegal ?

They could probably collect enough in fines to build the fence :laughing:

I wonder if those drivers doing the hooting are getting their own back.

Anyone who’s been unfortunate enough to live near them will have heard the brain dead moron from a camp (not this one in this case but who knows) leaning on his Ford Transit horn for minutes at a time at all hours of the night and day as they pass the neighbours they despise…that’ll be the ones who pay taxes for all the amenities they use destroy and weigh in.

have you noticed in that 3rd picture - it’s a stobrat on the road above the site :smiley:

so therefore it’s stobrats that are causing all the fuss :smiley:

Why should the hard working man be paying for this through council tax or other taxes when the said travellers don’t contribute to society!
Really boils my pi55 this!
We all struggle with day to day life, noisy neighbours anti-social behaviour etc…will the council pay for a larger fence in my garden because next doors dogs are a bit noisy and bark when in the garden? Of course they won’t because I’m a tax payer and I can apparantly afford it.
And as for the council choosing a bad site,well they won’t admit it but they won’t put a site too near civilised people as all hell would break out.
I say if they don’t like the noise they can pay for the fence,the council have been good enough to give them somewhere to live,and it’s not like they didn’t know the road was there.

Just my 2 pence worth.

Wagman:
A spokesmen from the site said " Billy Bob and Mercedes said there love life has taken a right dive , there trying for there 8th baby and finding the noise a real problem , but are looking forward to Billy Bob now working from home once he gets his quote for said fence in " :open_mouth:

Love it ^^^

Wagman:

Love it ^^^ :laughing:

Start lobbing bottles of ■■■■ at them instead…it’s quiet!

Surely they must have enough metal kicking about to build their own fence.

Parasitic scum should have no rights ! (period)

Thought I heard this little tale before…

Council wants £500,000 to erect sound barrier to spare travellers’ delicate feelings
By ANDREW LEVY
UPDATED: 08:24, 16 January 2009

I love the quote that “they are entitled to their privacy”!

Until they pay their taxes the same as (most of) us, they are “entitled” to absolutely FA!

emmerson2:
I love the quote that “they are entitled to their privacy”!

Until they pay their taxes the same as (most of) us, they are “entitled” to absolutely FA!

agreed.
2 of them in the garage i stopped in last night for a coffee.
i’m sure 1 of them was nicking stuff down the aisles, whilst his mate was being an arse at the till.
made me chuckle when he payed, he put £7 in a brand spanking new 5 series with the m/sport pack :unamused: