stoneridge

i didnt know it would do this
didnt know what to press and got it

Now then Hitch, is there something you wish to tell me about your driving yesterday :question: I mean 9 minutes spent exceeding the set speed of the vehicle (90 km/h) :blush:
Don’t worry about it, it was probably all down hill on a Motorway - honest :smiley:

Welcome to the speed profiles printout. All it does is say how long a VU spent doing a particular speed during a 24 hr period. They all do it, they’re not mandatory printouts and I never bother with them.

The new VDO (v1.3) will do an interesting graphical speed trace for the last 7 days, but it does use quite a bit of paper :exclamation: :exclamation:

i dont understand the printouts from digi tachos. i gave up on getting printouts anyway, not driven a digi tacho`d truck in about 4 months anyway.

i think you can also make it print out a similar chart, but with details of how you’ve been revving the engine? i had a look at the manual for the digi tacho once when sat waiting to tip, it will print out almost anything you would care to know about your/the truck’s day’s activities if you know which buttons to press and in which order.