Stoneridge tacho unit

why oh why??

the scania i had last night had one of these contraptions in to make my life even more hard lol. finaly managed to do my manual entry avoiding end shift and begin shift and avoiding making it look like i had done 9 hours other work i hope. why you have to ok the time before you put the time in is beyond me.

when it came to breaks i managed to bugger it up and get an infringment put it on break by pressing the person 1 button (shows bed symbol and 15 min count down) then wait a few moments and it asks if you want to end the current other work period. Each time i hit back and it went away and carried on counting down. however the second time i did it it didnt work god knows why

how should i of done it all

“REST UNTILL NOW “ ok , “READY TO DRIVE “ simples

blue estate:
“REST UNTILL NOW “ ok , “READY TO DRIVE “ simples

would be if it didnt take 10 mins either end of the shift to get the keys and return them

Here we go…

:unamused:

When you get used to them they ok, if you having a problem with the new ones try the ones from when they first came out. Now they were fun :open_mouth:

elsa Lad:
When you get used to them they ok, if you having a problem with the new ones try the ones from when they first came out. Now they were fun :open_mouth:

It was my mistakes that caused the issues. I can understand why some people dont like doing manual entries though