Stone bridge Tachos on Scanias

I’ve got a digi card - every time ive tryed to input manual entries onto the card I’ve ended up getting 6 to 7 hours working time on the card be fore ive done any work! I down loaded the card at work but going by the download it looks as if my card had been in all night!!

I’ve ask at the office where i’m based but had no luck - I dont think there intrested.

My main corcin is if i get stopped at a road side check and Vosa have a look at my digi card they’ll see that im over my working hours even though I started work 6 - 7 hours later than what it’s saying on the down load…

Has any one recived any training on the stonebridge tachos at all?

I have said to my transport manager that when i put the digicard in it doesent know what time i would of finished the night before and what time i started the next day - baseculy he was saying i dont need to do a manual entry!! :confused:

Never had any training on them, but I agree, doing manual entries on the Rev 6/old ones is a pain in the ■■■■■■■■. (The Rev 7/new ones I don’t need to refer back to the instructions at all)

Best you follow the quick guide. Download is from this page: SE5000.com It’s the Driver’s Quick Guide (Rev 6? - It’s at the very bottom of the page) Theres also a simulator thing if you have Windows.

Instructions 3c are probably helpful.

this might help
drivers-cpc.co.uk/FreeTachog … ulator.htm

It maybe defaulted to cross hammers when ignition is swithced off, if this is the case just change mode to rest when leaving the cab after shift…!!

Cheers guys!! :slight_smile:

Fogot to say the trucks are also double shifted as well!! :confused:

Stuart-h:
I’ve got a digi card - every time ive tryed to input manual entries onto the card I’ve ended up getting 6 to 7 hours working time on the card be fore ive done any work! I down loaded the card at work but going by the download it looks as if my card had been in all night!!

I’ve ask at the office where i’m based but had no luck - I dont think there intrested.

My main corcin is if i get stopped at a road side check and Vosa have a look at my digi card they’ll see that im over my working hours even though I started work 6 - 7 hours later than what it’s saying on the down load…

Has any one recived any training on the stonebridge tachos at all?

I have said to my transport manager that when i put the digicard in it doesent know what time i would of finished the night before and what time i started the next day - baseculy he was saying i dont need to do a manual entry!! :confused:

are you changing the dates,the first line that commes up is just showing you when you took your card out the last shift,you dont need to alter this[dates o.k],the next line is when you actually finished[look at the date] in most cases[not all] it will need altering.,then confirm entries.
the next line is when you started your next shift,check date,then its time you put card in.
just double check the dates,ive had a few pints so some of the rest may not be accurate[bit blurred], but i do know alot do get caught out on dates[not changing them]

I’m changeing the dates when i do a manual entry but I’m still berwildered on how it can clock up so many hours! :confused: