STOLEN

I had the JCB i operate stolen last night from Farnham Surrey , Reg no is GN 06 ELX hada full set of digging buckets in the front and a light blue krupp HM185 hammer on the rear
please keep an eye out any info please call 07778 384001

cheers graham

Sadly I predict you’ll not see it back again.

We had a 1 year old Doosan DX80 like this one stolen this morning.

It was taken from between Ingatestone and Stock from a closed section of road at around 0540, we know what time it went as the nearby farmer thought that it was a bit early for works to be starting. It had been on site for less than 24 hours, it had an Enigma immobiliser system that was integral to the machine and unless the code is input it will not start on the key. Obviously this was bypassed or overridden. The machine weighs 8t and unlike the JCB would need to be loaded on to vehicle to move it off site.

We are talking about organised criminal gangs that are highly skilled in doing this, not just a ■■■■■ with a bunch of keys. Last year we had a couple of 22t machines stolen from the Thurrock area, at that time stuff was disappearing left, right and centre.

Sorry to hijack your thread but if anyone should see a machine as above with Danbury / Danbury Plant on, info would be good.

Keep an eye on the auction sites in Europe, they will already have been on a ferry

Bloody hell seems to have been a hell of allot stolen in the last few days

and of to ireland it will have gone

yes mine had factory fitted immobiliser and a kosran one fitted :unamused: so it points to professional thieves ,and not your average low life with a jcb key , i have a gut feeling its someone local as we have not been there long and its not a well used road ,and rather up market
parked 20ft or so from house,s inside the temp lights

8wheels:
not just a [zb] with a bunch of keys.

Interesting that the filter now blocks those 3.142keys :laughing:

What about trackers?

Reaper KH:

Have you been in a coma the last 3 years, country full of parked up construction machinery, why would anyone be daft enough to want to add to what’s already rusting in yards.

In the last week in our area another machine was stolen (untracked) and two more targeted that were both on site together. 1 machine was fitted with a tracker which the theives removed by ripping the innards of the cab out to find, the other didn’t have a tracker but they trashed the cab looking for something that wasn’t there. Seemingly they were disturbed and left without removing anything.

Apparently cat scanners can detect trackers and there are devices that will block them :unamused:

Equitran:

Reaper KH:

Have you been in a coma the last 3 years, country full of parked up construction machinery, why would anyone be daft enough to want to add to what’s already rusting in yards.

Itll be on its way to Poland, or, a near neighbour, thats where the work is/customer`s are :open_mouth:

Few weeks ago, i delivered some stuff to a job near Newton Abbot in devon on a couple 'a days. There was a brand spanking new 5 ton tracked swing shovel there owned by a local hire company brought in to do some of the job. By the dawn of the second day, the swing had been nicked!
Unbelievable the brass neck of these ■■■■■■■■■ :imp:
Dosnt help the OP to much but atleast its bumped to the top again. :slight_smile:

Stanley Mitchell:

Equitran:

Reaper KH:

Itll be on its way to Poland, or, a near neighbour, thats where the work is/customer`s are :open_mouth:

Via Nolan Ireland :stuck_out_tongue: