Stolen trailer

It’s been found, Guys. Made it to the A38 near Tamworth where a couple who’d seen it posted found it :slight_smile:
Thanks for the help :smiley:

mickyblue:
on the back doors DAF?

yeah yeah very funny i asked because quite often other trailers are taken a photo of for illustration purposes didnt realise that was the very one we were all looking for though

got to the A38 huh - least it was found TNUKCSI getting the job done again propper before the real plod even leave the station

If your on Facebook join Truckers Against Freight Crime page please do so and lets have more results like this one.

dafpower:

mickyblue:
on the back doors DAF?

yeah yeah very funny i asked because quite often other trailers are taken a photo of for illustration purposes didnt realise that was the very one we were all looking for though

got to the A38 huh - least it was found TNUKCSI getting the job done again propper before the real plod even leave the station

Oh touchy driver you are, lack of sleep?

not being funny just pointing it out and replying to your question.

yes it is actually lack of sleep and the missus being a right bag today made me into one moody ■■■■ er too

not normally moody

mickyblue:
If your on Facebook join Truckers Against Freight Crime page please do so and lets have more results like this one.

Not looked but is this same page on Twitter…some of us don’t use FB…yeah, yeah, I know…some of em don’t use Twitter either…it’s the work of the Devil, yadda yadda :unamused:

nice one its been found people nick any thing
I remember when some nicked one of our coaches :laughing:
and that was found near toddington services
it had a fault with the rad being damaged when they reversed it out the yard into a wall
why it was found they had filled up with water and put this in the diesel tank :laughing:

Was probably dropped like a hot potato once they realised it was on Facebook. The i/net is a powerful tool indeed.

Was it loaded when it went AWOL & empty when found? OP didn’t say. :slight_smile:

What a pin lock looks like:

Before it goes rusty & gets covered in grease :wink:

D1UK, in answer to your questions - yes and yes…