Stolen trailer

I know it’s a long shot and more than likely cut up by now but we had a trailer stolen over the weekend it was a light blue flat with jhh202 on it and was loaded with 20+ tonnes of steel plates

Taken from the team valley area by a plain white MAN tractor unit

Joycey:
I know it’s a long shot and more than likely cut up by now but we had a trailer stolen over the weekend it was a light blue flat with jhh202 on it and was loaded with 20+ tonnes of steel plates

Taken from the team valley area by a plain white MAN tractor unit

I can’t understand who has the bollox to do something like this. Its not like its a quick get away and there not the easiest things to hide.

Thing is though who would question someone picking up a trailer in the small hours?

bulldogsecure.com/browse/van … in-lock/71

It was in a locked yard

Don’t mean out nowadays my mate had them break in, nick a set of keys to a hook loader and reverse it through locked gates!

Scrap metal is rising in price, god knows what they’d sell a full shoot of steel for.

Good chance you will end up finding the trailer abandoned somewhere empty of course.

Maybe worth a try contacting local scrap dealers.

Was reading on a forum the other day a lad had his car towed away and 4 days later it was found crushed in a scrapie minus its special bits.

take a trundle up to the scrap merchants at blyth, a firm we do work for found there stolen 2 year old bulk tipping trailer there after one of there drivers tipping next door too the scrappys spotted it sitting in there yard.

scotstrucker:
take a trundle up to the scrap merchants at blyth, a firm we do work for found there stolen 2 year old bulk tipping trailer there after one of there drivers tipping next door too the scrappys spotted it sitting in there yard.

thanks mate I will pass that on